Hey!!! You voters in Massachusetts, Martha Coakley is weak on child rapists.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I hope you people in Massachusetts finally wake up to the politicians that you elect over and over and over again. First is Barney Frank who was directly involved in the latest mortgage crisis where the banks failed, we are all still paying for his incompetence. Then there is John Kerry who you continue to elect and he is a far, far left liberal who loves to raise EVERYONE'S taxes. Now that Kennedy has passed away you have Martha Coakley, who was thought to be a shoe-in for his senate seat, now having difficulty with Scott Brown for that senate seat. She has been campaigning that she is tough on child sexual predators, but her record states the opposite. If she can't or won't protect the children of Massachusetts how is she going to protect you who live in that state?

Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case - The Boston Globe

I hope you people in Massachusetts finally wake up to the politicians that you elect over and over and over again. First is Barney Frank who was directly involved in the latest mortgage crisis where the banks failed, we are all still paying for his incompetence. Then there is John Kerry who you continue to elect and he is a far, far left liberal who loves to raise EVERYONE'S taxes. Now that Kennedy has passed away you have Martha Coakley, who was thought to be a shoe-in for his senate seat, now having difficulty with Scott Brown for that senate seat. She has been campaigning that she is tough on child sexual predators, but her record states the opposite. If she can't or won't protect the children of Massachusetts how is she going to protect you who live in that state?

Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case - The Boston Globe

She was weak on all crime:

Feeling blue? Take a second look at Scott Brown - BostonHerald.com

You may be a Scott Brown voter if:

You’re in a union, and you’re going to have to pay a 40 percent tax on your “Cadillac” health-care plan if Martha Coakley gets a chance to vote for Obama’s health-care rationing bill.
You’re still waiting for that property-tax relief that Deval Patrick promised you in 2006. You’re on kidney dialysis and you have to pay for your treatment . . . but illegal aliens don’t.
You’ve been rear-ended by a drunken state senator.
You’ve been groped in Lowell by a state senator who, when arrested, gave police the name of a state rep.
You lost your appetite for lunch one day when you observed a female state senator in a restaurant stuffing FBI cash bribes into her bra.
You watch this crime wave emanating from the State House and wonder why the attorney general can’t seem to find one single solon to arrest, when the feds have no difficulty whatsoever nailing House speaker after speaker after speaker on serious felonies - not the technicalities Martha Coakley’s gone after Sal DiMasi for.
You own a package store in the Merrimack Valley, and you’re getting killed by the hacks’ new 6.25 percent sales tax on alcohol, on top of the 37 percent excise tax.
You believe that if someone rapes his 23-month-old niece with a hot curling iron, the district attorney should go after the rapist even before the child’s mother files a complaint - even if the perp is a politically wired cop and the DA is running for higher office.
You believe that if the governor’s appointees rubberstamp a $44 million utility-rate increase, and then the next week Deval pockets $7,000 in contributions from that same power company’s executives (and spouses) at their lobbyist’s office, perhaps the attorney general should at least have . . . a comment.
You don’t have a big problem with making county jailbirds pay $5 a day room and board at the House of Correction, even if the SJC does.
You do, however, have a problem with Billy Bulger’s $198,205.92 state pension (with survivor’s benefits).
Your local property-tax bill is rising almost as fast as the value of your home is dropping.
You wonder why Martha Coakley never apologized to Tookie Amirault.
You’ve had to wait hours in line at a Registry office to renew your driver’s license after they shut down your local branch because of the state’s alleged fiscal crisis - but they still want to give free tuition at state colleges to illegal aliens.
(324) Comments | Post / Read Comments
Next Article in Columnists:
Dad: My son would forgive hit-run driver
Page: 1 2 Continue »
Advertisement

Last edited:
I hear ya but this IS Massachusetts. They re-elected a murderous drunkard for several decades so i seriously doubt they're suddenly going to start doing the right thing. Hey i would love to be surprised but i'm not going to count on it. It is very sad but it is what it is.

taxing union's fat health care plans is a good idea, GOP is not good at math, can't expand Medicare, refuse to cut DoD/DHS, Dept of Ed, not raise taxes, and expect anything close to a balanced budget

Forum List

Back