Hey you black folks: Quit acting like whitey, yo

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Funny. She doesn't look very black to me. Why has she taken it upon herself to be the self-appointed spokesperson for how African-Americans should conduct themselves?

Teachers must prevent students of color from acting and talking like White people

The SIT Graduate Institute recently published a thesis paper calling for educators to "promote racial identity exploration" so that students of color don't "assimilate to whiteness."

Without active, ongoing efforts to cultivate ethnic pride, the paper warns, immigrants and students of color will “begin to see how society works” and learn to emulate those “whose behavior is acceptable and rewarded.”

Academic: Teachers must prevent 'assimilation' of 'whiteness'

So...she wants all blacks to wear their pants down around their knees and have cornrow hairdo's?

Where are you from?

Did I offend anyone by asking?
Yes. Cant you tell by looking at me I am from the US?
I can’t see you. Also, it might be interesting to find out that a person is from Orlando rather than Tampa.
You dont need to see me. What is your mental picture/expectation of how a person from the US looks?

If you want to know what city I am from then ask me that specifically. :)

Look at it the way I see it: A liberal white female with a Muslim name is suggesting racial apartheid in the most diversified country in the world.

Did I nail it or what?

Let the earth's gravitational pull influence the microphonic transducer device.

8mZOYGFJ.jpg

Where are you from?

I can’t see you. Also, it might be interesting to find out that a person is from Orlando rather than Tampa.
You dont need to see me. What is your mental picture/expectation of how a person from the US looks?

I think there's a smiley just for you..

:afro:

Where are you from?

Looks more like Kapernick. USMB is racist because it doesnt have Black emojis.

Where are you from?

Ok, I will count you as being offended by the question.

Funny. She doesn't look very black to me. Why has she taken it upon herself to be the self-appointed spokesperson for how African-Americans should conduct themselves?

Teachers must prevent students of color from acting and talking like White people

The SIT Graduate Institute recently published a thesis paper calling for educators to "promote racial identity exploration" so that students of color don't "assimilate to whiteness."

Without active, ongoing efforts to cultivate ethnic pride, the paper warns, immigrants and students of color will “begin to see how society works” and learn to emulate those “whose behavior is acceptable and rewarded.”

This is a smart cookie. She gets it if she is actually white.

Where are you from?

Looks more like Kapernick. USMB is racist because it doesnt have Black emojis.

I think you're right. he looks like a Chinaman with a 'fro to me.

Where are you from?

You did the white guy deflection thing. its like a white guy disease. :)

It’s the new thing to do now for lefties, promote segregation and non-assimilation. They want white culture eradicated, not emulated and copied by non-whites. It’s perfectly logical if you are an anti-American and racist against whites.

Where are you from?

You did the white guy deflection thing. its like a white guy disease. :)
Perhaps, but I did ask in my previous post if anyone was offended by the question, to which you did not give a direct answer. In fact you didn’t answer either question in my previous post, so it appears you are quite agile at deflecting yourself.

I think she's probably a Middle Easterner. I'd probably give her a good dicking as long as she wasn't too hairy.

I just think it's ludicrous when non-black people think they know what's best for black people. Assimilation is what made this country so great. How many famous white musicians would have made it if they hadn't ripped off the sounds black musicians were making?

I think she's probably a Middle Easterner. I'd probably give her a good dicking as long as she wasn't too hairy.

I just think it's ludicrous when non-black people think they know what's best for black people. Assimilation is what made this country so great. How many famous white musicians would have made it if they hadn't ripped off the sounds black musicians were making?
White musicians stealing Black music isnt assimilation. What you are talking about is cultural appropriation. In order to assimilate you have change your culture to reflect the dominant culture. The only Blacks that are willing to abandon our culture typically are sellouts.

Forum List

Back