Hey Y'all

cutiepie

Rookie
Sep 22, 2009
well, I am finally here. I am cutiepie and I have been posting over at Hannity's. A good friend told me about this place so, I registered today.

well, I am finally here. I am cutiepie and I have been posting over at Hannity's. A good friend told me about this place so, I registered today.

So, I guess that makes you a, "Great American" and who can argue with that? Well, I think you'll find quite a few around here...:lol:... Drop by for some.. :popcorn:.. and..:beer:... sometime...!.... Lumpy

Cutiepie you have to memorize and recite the following:

Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

To stop Global Warming we must be bold
So turn off your heat and get used to the cold

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

We're never gonna work a single day
Cuz greedy white folk will pay our way

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He's gonna give us each an electric car
And hire each of us as some kind of Czar

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

His Democrat friends destroyed Freddie and Fannie
And now Obama wants to kill our Granny

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it's you!... but it seems you just did a driveby. Oh well.

When I first joined in April, I posted very little, it was all new to me and I was surprised a little by all the flaming and name calling, I started really posting I think in July or august. Maybe she is very busy

When I first joined in April, I posted very little, it was all new to me and I was surprised a little by all the flaming and name calling, I started really posting I think in July or august. Maybe she is very busy

Dougles isn't Right, Pixie... Give him Space... ;)

:)

peace...

Dougles isn't Right, Pixie... Give him Space... ;)

:)

peace...

Give "HIM" space? Cutiepie? What... is he a fag?

Maybe. She had long hiatuses back there as well...

Forum List

Back