hey ya'll... from Iraq

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

Neither are Christian, dimbulb. They're Old Testament.

Great. So you spend a lot of time pissing of the people who we are supposed to be convincing that our reason for being there is to help them not taunt them? Sounds like you are the one who has a lack of understanding.

No wonder we are having a difficult time in Iraq. Because of people like you the joke is on us.

Nope. Just YOU, DC.:badgrin:

Great. So you spend a lot of time pissing of the people who we are supposed to be convincing that our reason for being there is to help them not taunt them? Sounds like you are the one who has a lack of understanding.

No wonder we are having a difficult time in Iraq. Because of people like you the joke is on us.

get the whole context, I like pissing off terrorists, something wrong with that? second, the "People of Iraq" don't like the terrorists either, they tend to like it when we take the heat so that the same ass holes are not blowing up womens clinics. so sometimes taunting bad guys is not that bad a tactic.

That is the thing: reguardless of your stand on it, it is here and it effects all of us, either you can be part of a solution or you can be an arm chair quarterback. don't be so quick to judge the people who choose to put their life on the line to help out.you might try to understand that they have a little better idea of what is going on than what MSNBC is telling you.

to all, I enjoy the fire I am taking from ya'll,
keep it up
-S

get the whole context, I like pissing off terrorists, something wrong with that? second, the "People of Iraq" don't like the terrorists either, they tend to like it when we take the heat so that the same ass holes are not blowing up womens clinics. so sometimes taunting bad guys is not that bad a tactic.

That is the thing: reguardless of your stand on it, it is here and it effects all of us, either you can be part of a solution or you can be an arm chair quarterback. don't be so quick to judge the people who choose to put their life on the line to help out.you might try to understand that they have a little better idea of what is going on than what MSNBC is telling you.

keep it up
-S[/QUOTE
Don't give me that armchair quarterback line of shit. I know exactly what is going on over there and even how some of the troops treat the Iraqi's, and I didn't hear it from the MSM.

keep it up
-S[/QUOTE
Don't give me that armchair quarterback line of shit. I know exactly what is going on over there and even how some of the troops treat the Iraqi's, and I didn't hear it from the MSM.

Ouch. THAT must have hurt to get such a snarly response.

You ARE a fucking armchair quarterback and you DON'T know exactly what's going on over there. Or are you claiming to be part of the G-2/G-3, USSOUTHCOM?

I'd taunt a fucking terrorist in a minute. Bet your ass. I HAVE taunted Republican Guard troops and would do it again. Fuck them.

Ouch. THAT must have hurt to get such a snarly response.

You ARE a fucking armchair quarterback and you DON'T know exactly what's going on over there. Or are you claiming to be part of the G-2/G-3, USSOUTHCOM?

I'd taunt a fucking terrorist in a minute. Bet your ass. I HAVE taunted Republican Guard troops and would do it again. Fuck them.

I just had a son come out of that fucking shit hole you and the fucked up Neo-Con consider such a fucking success so don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I know how these mercenaries treat Iraqis and I also know how some troops treat them, and I wasn't talking about fucking terrorist so jump off that soapbox. I'll have another son there in October and another one either there or the other fucking shithole they are being thrown into, so I'm pretty fucking sure I'll have more first hand knowledge of what is going on there.

Fixed messed up quotes

I just had a son come out of that fucking shit hole you and the fucked up Neo-Con consider such a fucking success so don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I know how these mercenaries treat Iraqis and I also know how some troops treat them, and I wasn't talking about fucking terrorist so jump off that soapbox. I'll have another son there in October and another one either there or the other fucking shithole they are being thrown into, so I'm pretty fucking sure I'll have more first hand knowledge of what is going on there.

Good job. Why's YOUR name on the paragraph quoting ME?

Doesn't matter what YOU were talking about or not when responding to what someone else says, Mr Literary Genius.

I'm not a neo-con, libtard. See how that works?

If your ass was on fire I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you to put it out, much less piss on you for the Hell of it.

Let's try this again REAL slow. I was there. I have brother who IS there. Shooter is there.

You are .... where exactly? In your armchair, Joe Namath?

Your feigned, self-righteous indignation suits you. Really.

Oh, and I suggest next time you want to try your nasty act out, choose someone more your speed. Obviously you can't keep up in that regard anymore than you can the topic.

Good job. Why's YOUR name on the paragraph quoting ME?

Doesn't matter what YOU were talking about or not when responding to what someone else says, Mr Literary Genius.

I'm not a neo-con, libtard. See how that works?

If your ass was on fire I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you to put it out, much less piss on you for the Hell of it.

Let's try this again REAL slow. I was there. I have brother who IS there. Shooter is there.

You are .... where exactly? In your armchair, Joe Namath?

Your feigned, self-righteous indignation suits you. Really.

Oh, and I suggest next time you want to try your nasty act out, choose someone more your speed. Obviously you can't keep up in that regard anymore than you can the topic.

Fuck your libtard brand of political association. I don't see that you are posting from Iraq either. I can't see that your speed is any better and any more impressive than anyone else here.

I wouldn't need you to piss on me if I was on fire because hot air isn't exactly a great tool for extinguishing a fire. I could care less if you like what I say or not.

The fact that you support this piece of shit war and all the stupid reasons for even going there speaks volumes of your denial of the obvious about what is going on there, including all the "surge is working" bullshit you and the rest of the military programmed faithful spout off.

Who is there or was there doesn't really change what is going on there, and how many different ways our military has screwed up in Iraq, including hiring "civilian contractors" to do the job that the military couldn't or wouldn't do. I see them as a great way to strong arm Iraqis without the military having to be held accountable for their actions. That shouldn't be a shocker anyway considering Republicans who started this shit don't feel they need to account for anything.

Save the self-righteous indignation speech for someone else. If I want to hear preaching I'll go back to church.

Quotes fixed AGAIN.

Denny.. I mean this in the nicest possible way... Honest..

For the love of God, will you either learn how to use the "quote" feature, or just shut the fuck up and stop talking?

You know how supportive those libs are of our men and women in uniform...if you don't, just take a look.....
Do you really know that we are not supportive of the men in uniform. I have three friends over there right now and I am very supportive. You don't have to be conservative to be worried for them. Why are you so negative all the time? And stop listeing to Savage.

But, in my liberal world, you don't need to dominate someone to show your strength.

Don't ever let anyone make you believe that that's only a liberal point of view. The media, your friends, your colleagues, posters on this board, whatever. Believing that is not exclusive to liberalism, by any means.

Don't ever let anyone make you believe that that's only a liberal point of view. The media, your friends, your colleagues, posters on this board, whatever. Believing that is not exclusive to liberalism, by any means.
i start to wonder sometimes on here but i hope you are right. I never had a problem with cons until i came on here.

i start to wonder sometimes on here but i hope you are right. I never had a problem with cons until i came on here.

I'm a conservative who does not think we need to strong-arm nations to prove our strength. I happen to think we weaken ourselves in doing so.

This all is sure making the Intro board more lively.

Hey Denny - not that a Marine Gunny would ever need help from a nasty civilian, even the lowly little mama of Two of The Few, but I still gotta tell you, watch how you talk to a Marine, willya? You might lose a personal part you'll need down the line. You might not agree with his political views, but he's earned respect and is due thanks. Besides, Modding a board is a thankless job; I know, I do it myself. Aye Gunny, SingTHU now - LOL.

That being said, I suppose I can be classified as a lib at this point, albeit reluctantly.

My oldest son & I were recently at my middle Marine's base in Cali, where his unit deployed back to Iraq, again. Many of them had been reactivated from IRR. We listened to the kind CO who thanked us for supporting his Marines and allowing them to do their jobs well. He told us of the updated support system put in place for us at home, and that "things are so much better over there now", so we could more readily hear from our Marines and more often. I was warmly grateful for this big bear of a Marine who took the time to meet with each family that morning before departing with our loved ones in tow.

I also found myself wanting to bellow "Bravo Sierra" during the "It's going great" speil. The majority of Marines I know personally that aren't career are pretty damn vocal about how effed up it is, both with the general Iraqi anger at our presence and with the incessant drone of "It's gooood, we're winnin' the warrr ohn terr'r..." from the current Administration. Not every Jarhead I know, mind you. Just 95 percent. The actual number of proud, brave, squared-away Marines who are proud to serve - and who feel that being in Iraq in the first place is dead wrong - is staggering. And for those who'd demand stats to prove it, I'll echo what they probably would say to me: "I've heard them with my own ears", and from their parents as well. These young Americans are PROUD to be Marines, eager to do what they're trained to do, and to honor the giants upon whose shoulders they stand. I've lost count of how many times I hear "Send me to the 'Ghan - put me where we should be fighting." And it's no surprise to many of us that donations from active duty personnel, most deployed, go to Obama far more than they go to McCain.

Am I proud of my sons for their service? Da** right I am. Do I support them? Hells yes I do. Do I regret their decision and my loud affirmation of the choices? Not for one second. Am I set for another 7+ months of pride and terror that only someone in my position can truly understand? No choice, Semper Gumby, I gotta be. Do I want my third son to follow? Not with John McCain as the shot-caller and Caribou Barbie, I mean, Sarah Palin as the sidekick. I knew my Rebublican voting card was in for an 86 as soon as a reporter asked the President about going after bin Laden and Bush said "Honestly, I don't think about him all that much..." Sorry, you drooling pile of Texas cowpie...we families of those you send in the path of IEDs in Iraq - not to mention the ones who have died - dangitall, WE FARKIN' DO.

In this country, you don't have to serve to have an opinion on the Iraq war, or anything else. The opinions of those wo DO serve and HAVE -well, pardon me, but I tend to value their voices more - whether I agree with them or not.

JMOHO, of course.

Here goes another round of Baghdad time, flat-rate Priority goodie boxes out the wazzou, and hundreds of sleepless nights. It's all good. Come home safely and soon, Son. Watch your Brother's six. I love you with all my heart.

Fuck your libtard brand of political association. I don't see that you are posting from Iraq either. I can't see that your speed is any better and any more impressive than anyone else here.

I wouldn't need you to piss on me if I was on fire because hot air isn't exactly a great tool for extinguishing a fire. I could care less if you like what I say or not.

The fact that you support this piece of shit war and all the stupid reasons for even going there speaks volumes of your denial of the obvious about what is going on there, including all the "surge is working" bullshit you and the rest of the military programmed faithful spout off.

Who is there or was there doesn't really change what is going on there, and how many different ways our military has screwed up in Iraq, including hiring "civilian contractors" to do the job that the military couldn't or wouldn't do. I see them as a great way to strong arm Iraqis without the military having to be held accountable for their actions. That shouldn't be a shocker anyway considering Republicans who started this shit don't feel they need to account for anything.

Save the self-righteous indignation speech for someone else. If I want to hear preaching I'll go back to church.

Quotes fixed AGAIN.

Guess you missed the point there, Mr Reading Is Fundamental. Or should I say more than one ....

Point is, you want to sling insults , pussy, bring 'em. Otherwise stop trying to cry a river down my leg with your little pitty party attacking me on what you fucking assume.

The fact is, whether your pantywaist little ass like it or not, we're withdrawing troops so something must be working that's just beyond your moron level IQ, and obviously speaks to which of us is delusional.

To delve more deeply into your stupidity, the military hasn't fucked up shit. The military doesn't legislate policy, they carry it out. I certainly hope even your pea-sized brain can comprehend THAT.

The civilian contractors of which you speak are not hired by the military, dipshit. They're hired by the State Department. You are aware there are separate branches in our government made up of hundreds of departments, are you not? Sure you are. You're just spewing lies because some chimpanzee like sillybooboo will believe you.

For your edification: I did NOT support invading Iraq. I DO support winning in Iraq since we are there. So much for your assumptions. Wrong again. Learn to figure out the difference between the two before opening your fucking flytrap in my direction again, numbnuts.

Forum List

Back