Hey Winterborn, I'm looking for you mutherfucker. Cowboys are NFC East champs

I think things are looking good for the Cowpies future. They are set for years to come at QB and RB. They have a great offensive line and good coaching. They showed a lot of resilience in coming back to tie the game with little time remaining. Sometimes the opponent just has a little more go their way. The Pukers have been very lucky the past few games. Hopefully, that comes to an end next week.

I think things are looking good for the Cowpies future. They are set for years to come at QB and RB. They have a great offensive line and good coaching. They showed a lot of resilience in coming back to tie the game with little time remaining. Sometimes the opponent just has a little more go their way. The Pukers have been very lucky the past few games. Hopefully, that comes to an end next week.

They don't have great coaching

You don't go 13-3 with a rookie QB in a tough division without some good coaching. Maybe not great, but it ain't chopped liver either.

You don't go 13-3 with a rookie QB in a tough division without some good coaching. Maybe not great, but it ain't chopped liver either.

Garret is a sophiticated faggot and I never liked him

Garret is "sophiticated"? LOL, wtf is that? Someone who can count to 20 without taking their shoes off?

Garret is "sophiticated"? LOL, wtf is that? Someone who can count to 20 without taking their shoes off?

He is not normal like you

Forum List

Back