Hey WILLARD where are your TAX RETURNS

I want to see em you god damn terrorist

Hey, I heard that Obama got into college as a foreign exchange student. He took financial aid earmarked for a poor Indonesian student. It's time for Obama to come clean on this, don't you think?

why do you insist on being a racist?

there is a better way to go thru life, there actually is:eusa_shhh:

LOLOL Then you should learn how to do it. Why did the Obama's give 48,000 dollars to their daughter's rather than pay taxes on it? I thought he said that he should be paying more? He HAD the opportunity.

Hey look everyone.

THE DOMESTIC ENEMY SPEAKS...........

Of course he only has the intelligence to speak out of his ass.....One of the dems best and brightest...That can not be questioned...

I bet he made it all the way to 95 for an IQ too.

Monkey,

The IRS has a copy of them, the Romney's have a copy of them, some are public and I'm sure the GOP HQ has some for their own review.

You are nobody that has to wait for a copy of the records.

1201LAUGHT.jpg

transparent.jpg

Sealed in a vault with Obama's college records, including the evidence that he is actually the leader of a sleeper cell of AQ terrorists.... and the proof that he attended college as a foreign student.

Well, someone has a sense of humor. This got moved from politics to conspiracy theories. LMAO. We all know about the thread starters in the CT forum. All fucking lunatics.

u might think conservatives hate the USA which is highly debatable, but u sir have lots of hate.

Then why did they lie us to war, crash the world economy, create a debt debacle with the debt ceiling and sign the pledge of a man who said out loud that he wants this country drowned in the bath tub?

You have a little shit around the corners of your mouth.

Monkey,

The IRS has a copy of them, the Romney's have a copy of them, some are public and I'm sure the GOP HQ has some for their own review.

I'm quite sure the obama camp has them too. If there was anything damaging in the returns, it would be out on the table already.
The Dems know this, but are using it to deflect from obama's piss poor record and all of the questions surrounding his past.
"SNAFU" Class warfare.

Monkey,

I'm quite sure the obama camp has them too. If there was anything damaging in the returns, it would be out on the table already.
The Dems know this, but are using it to deflect from obama's piss poor record and all of the questions surrounding his past.
"SNAFU" Class warfare.

goin thru life dumb and hating America is a waste of energy, why not feed poor people or something

this board is obviously run by rightwingers like you, maybe all of you terrorist shitbagging assholes can get together and feed the poor

monkey,

the irs has a copy of them, the romney's have a copy of them, some are public and i'm sure the gop hq has some for their own review.

i'm quite sure the obama camp has them too. If there was anything damaging in the returns, it would be out on the table already.
The dems know this, but are using it to deflect from obama's piss poor record and all of the questions surrounding his past.
"snafu" class warfare.

goin thru life dumb and hating america is a waste of energy, why not feed poor people or something

this board is obviously run by rightwingers like you, maybe all of you terrorist shitbagging assholes can get together and feed the poor

View attachment 20515

Monkey,

"SNAFU" Class warfare.

goin thru life dumb and hating America is a waste of energy, why not feed poor people or something

I did feed and house a poor family for 9 moths last year, scumbag. I turned them loose when they stole from me. The whole debacle cost me about 20 grand and I have zero to show for it.
What have you done for the poor lately? Jeez! my granddaughter has more sense than you, Black_ Lab... err.. 'scuse me you're ConzHateUSA today, aren't you. I'll wait for the PM I expect any minute.

Forum List

Back