Hey Willard, Where are those Tax Returns!

ConzHateUSA

Rookie
Jul 10, 2012
god damnit, I say the entire country talk about nothing else until we see them

nothing

nothing

A bit from a Liberal blog..

[...]
If Romney broke the law, he’s a criminal. If, however, as the Democrats charge, he legally gamed the tax code in order to pay as little money as possible, he’s a typical American. Ask yourself this question: when tax time comes around do you a) ask yourself what’s fair to pay given your circumstances and the country’s needs; b) try to figure out how to pay as little as possible, often with the help of an accountant. If the answer is b, you and Romney basically did the same thing. Sure, he had better accountants and thus likely saved himself more money.

Mitt Romney

nothing

Of course you are saying that. Because if you talk about anything else, Obama will lose.

Sorry to break it to you, but he is going to lose anyway. See, people arent as stupid as you seem to think they are. Your attempts to distract the American people from the economy when they are dealing with inflation and unemployment and truly suffering because of that is naive.

nothing

Of course you are saying that. Because if you talk about anything else, Obama will lose.

Sorry to break it to you, but he is going to lose anyway. See, people arent as stupid as you seem to think they are. Your attempts to distract the American people from the economy when they are dealing with inflation and unemployment and truly suffering because of that is naive.

:lol::lol::lol:

nothing

"...talk about nothing else until we see them

nothing"

And certainly not

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

Until the matter of that PAC that slandered Romney is settled, the law suit against them should include freezing their entire assets until such time as the case can be heard in February.

Forum List

Back