Hey.. Where's the Love..?

No...that your mother raised an idiot.

so is that rule about not bringing family into it gone? or are you "special"?
I am special, but the rule isn't pertinent in this instance. I was just pointing out a fact: his mother raised an idiot. I seriously doubt it was his mother's fault that she gave birth to an idiot.

well, i forgave obie wan's mama a long time ago,, god rest her dear departed soul.

No...that your mother raised an idiot.

I am special, but the rule isn't pertinent in this instance. I was just pointing out a fact: his mother raised an idiot. I seriously doubt it was his mother's fault that she gave birth to an idiot.

:disbelief:... Does Ravi possess any redeeming qualities or should I just give up hope?

:disbelief:... Does Ravi possess any redeeming qualities or should I just give up hope?

If you care, keep on hopin... :lol:

If ya don't, just say fuckit and turn the other way like everyone else does.

If you care, keep on hopin... :lol:

If ya don't, just say fuckit and turn the other way like everyone else does.

;)

I apologize for this in advance, but I just couldn't resist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQgKk3g7Uo]YouTube - Love Makes The World Go Round[/ame]

Perhaps.. I'm under a misconception about Democrats but where all this compassion, understanding, interest in the well being of their fellow humanity by the Democrats on this board...?

What the Hell...:disbelief:...and....:lol:

It's misfiled with that fanmous Republican fiscal conservatism, I suspect.

That's why nobody has seen hide nor hair of either of those in the last 40 years

Perhaps.. I'm under a misconception about Democrats but where all this compassion, understanding, interest in the well being of their fellow humanity by the Democrats on this board...?

What the Hell...:disbelief:...and....:lol:

It's misfiled with that fanmous Republican fiscal conservatism, I suspect.

That's why nobody has seen hide nor hair of either of those in the last 40 years

editec.....is that like.. humor...:confused:

Forum List

Back