Hey, what's that you got on your face ?

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
Who are you, again? I don't ever remember seeing one of your posts. Retarded noobs...is school out for summer already?

I've trolled this board just about as hard as possible.

I'm sure a lot of your contarded boardmates worked really hard to get me banned for making them look like the ignorant fools they are and I don't blame the admin for his futile efforts to get rid of me.

I am going to stop trolling this board for the time being. But I can and probably will return, without warning, to spank you miserable con bitches back to the depths of hell from which you arose using nothing but my superior intellect and your gullibility.

Oh lookie!! It's Decepti-derp!

I'm sure a lot of your contarded boardmates worked really hard to get me banned for making them look like the ignorant fools they are and I don't blame the admin for his futile efforts to get rid of me.

I am going to stop trolling this board for the time being. But I can and probably will return, without warning, to spank you miserable con bitches back to the depths of hell from which you arose using nothing but my superior intellect and your gullibility.

Superior intellect? :lol: Anyone with a modicum of intellect would know that the only one who would have had to work hard to get you banned is YOU...especially on this board!

Ravage - is that you??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/217917-what-is-fair-share-of-taxes-2.html#post5113116

LOL!!!!

Hmmm. Looks like Rumble...he of the superior intellect and alleged arse-kicker superieur...has fled the board and taken his opening post with him!

It's amazing what some people do to make up for having a small penis. :rolleyes:

It's amazing what some people do to make up for having a small penis. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Exhibit: Unkotare.

Forum List

Back