Hey..whats that sound

I wouldn't hold my breath for a Grammy Award, shitbrain.

You give new meaning to the term, "Sucks Ass."

That's cool. If you could mix the voice commentary a little louder I think it would help. :thup:

Ya I have to mix it with headphones so I dont drive the woman nuts and then it sounds different through the speakers..I will point to your post to show her the need to mix it while its cranked on the speakers...even Mr H sez so...

That's cool. If you could mix the voice commentary a little louder I think it would help. :thup:

Ya I have to mix it with headphones so I dont drive the woman nuts and then it sounds different through the speakers..I will point to your post to show her the need to mix it while its cranked on the speakers...even Mr H sez so...

The only thing you mix is dicks and ass

what a Gay thing to say... don't get me wrong I have no problem with out gays ,they don't bother me.. its the weird in denial closet kind like yourself that constantly invoke homo sexual imaginings on even the most unrelated topic that really creep me out

Last edited:

what a Gay thing to say... don't get me wrong I have no problem with out gays ,they don't bother me.. its the weird in denial closet kind like yourself that constantly invoke homo sexual imaginings on even the most unrelated topic that really creep me out

I was just gonna say, what a fag thing to say, but to each his own if that is what he likes. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back