Hey What's For Breakfast?

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Oatmeal for me. But not just plain old boring oatmeal though. First I start with probably a serving and a half of plain oatmeal then add a packet of the flavored stuff, doesn't matter which. Add a couple dashes of cinnamon. and top it with crushed walnuts and a few packs of Splenda. Yummy!

Cliffs:
Oatmeal
Flavored oatmeal
Walnuts
Cinnamon
Splenda
Boiling water
Mix
Enjoy!

1194292189_oatmeal.jpg

Last edited:
Mad Scientist - Has a rabbit been near your oatmeal? For breakfast today I had a cup of coffee and two slices of white toast with butter and grape jelly.

I had those pre cooked Jimmy Dean sausages and a couple of eggs.

Tonight, grilled fish, Aspagagus and Hollandaise while we watch a movie. "He's just not that into you".

We snack on veggies and fruit all day but usually only cook dinner or dinner and breakfast.

By the way, I'm doing a survey on cereal which I need for my diploma thesis. If you currently live in the US, it would help me very much if you could take 5-10 minutes to take this survey!
Please click on the following link or copy it into your browser:
The U.S. Cereal Market
I appreciate your help, thank you very much!!

This morning I'm gonna fire up the restaurants gas stove and have an omlet. Thinkin six large eggs with bacon, shrimp, green bell pepper, red onions and hand ground pepper fried in virgin olive oil....and a cup of black coffee.

Opps! forgot the garlic bread.

Last edited:
MS - your oatmeal looks good. Oatmeal never sticks long enough with me so I usually add protein powder or eat some cheese with it.

Today was Oat Cluster Cherrios w/fresh strawberries.

This morning I'm gonna fire up the restaurants gas stove and have an omlet. Thinkin six large eggs with bacon, shrimp, green bell pepper, red onions and hand ground pepper fried in virgin olive oil....and a cup of black coffee.

Opps! forgot the garlic bread.

I know what you are thinking..bacon and shrimp?

Oh yessss. Sprinkled with tabasco...it's going down gooood.

MS - your oatmeal looks good. Oatmeal never sticks long enough with me so I usually add protein powder or eat some cheese with it.

Today was Oat Cluster Cherrios w/fresh strawberries.

Try the Kashi oatmeal.. That seems to have a bit better "stickability" without having to add stuff to it...

Forum List

Back