Hey Welcome Newguy, How the hell are ya?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
How the hell are ya?

Most of the guts are back where they belong, and my head is screwed on as crooked as it was when I started.

I guess that means we are back up to par.

;) :D

It will take me years to catch up on all of this stuff.

I wil have to pull an all nighter. :)

i feel your pain...i just moved and my phone and DSL were supposed to be transferred over..my phone was but DSL wasn't, so it will be another week before i am back up. i may resort to using AOL free for a month until the phone co. can get their head of their ass. i did that once before....for now, i post from work.

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
i feel your pain...i just moved and my phone and DSL were supposed to be transferred over..my phone was but DSL wasn't, so it will be another week before i am back up. i may resort to using AOL free for a month until the phone co. can get their head of their ass. i did that once before....for now, i post from work.

Don't use AOL, your computer will never be the same.

No matter how painful, wait it out.

I am in the prossess of moving too. It blows. I am at my Uncle's using his computer, mine won't be up for a few more days. Peace.

Now I have to change my location under my Avatar...

Originally posted by NewGuy
Don't use AOL, your computer will never be the same.

No matter how painful, wait it out.

:D

That is so true!
They install so much shit on your computer, that chances are when you go to hook up your highspeed it wall cause problems.
If you do use it, be sure to uninstall ALL AOL COMPONENTS.

Originally posted by nycflasher
:D

That is so true!
They install so much shit on your computer, that chances are when you go to hook up your highspeed it wall cause problems.
If you do use it, be sure to uninstall ALL AOL COMPONENTS.

In windows, nothing can be COMPLETELY uninstalled.

It is best to wait it out.

Forum List

Back