Hey USArmyRetired and birfers, check this out!

Apparently USARetardo had some issues understanding the order. As though the big "DENIED" is that confusing.

Next up for birfer batting practice according to Retardo and his pals at Whackaloon Nut Daily (you'll love this one George):

Hollister v. Soetoro and Biden

Yes, our buddies the birfers filed an interpleader case claiming possible future military service is property to be "deposited" with the Court. :cuckoo:

Read all about it here:

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2008cv2254-21

It just doesn't get any better than this. :lol:

Apparently USARetardo had some issues understanding the order. As though the big "DENIED" is that confusing.

Next up for birfer batting practice according to Retardo and his pals at Whackaloon Nut Daily (you'll love this one George):

Yes, our buddies the birfers filed an interpleader case claiming possible future military service is property to be "deposited" with the Court. :cuckoo:

Read all about it here:

That is one of the best decisions I have ever read. lol.. Did anyone else notice that he said the lawyers weren't admitted pro hac vice so really had no right to file papers? :rofl:

and i've never seen a lawyer called an agent provocateur. :ckao2:

Read all about it here:

That is one of the best decisions I have ever read. lol.. Did anyone else notice that he said the lawyers weren't admitted pro hac vice so really had no right to file papers? :rofl:

I love how he slams them as not worth even sanctioning. :lol:

Judges with a sense of humor are the best. :thup:

The local lawyer doing the legwork did get smacked with sanctions, BTW. The docket lists the award. I haven't found the order, but after this one it's probably anticlimactic. :rofl:

Read all about it here:

The local lawyer doing the legwork did get smacked with sanctions, BTW. The docket lists the award. I haven't found the order, but after this one it's probably anticlimactic. :rofl:

they deserve to lose their licenses for a case like this. the judge makes a point of saying that he said it was frivolous twice before.

they deserve to lose their licenses for a case like this. the judge makes a point of saying that he said it was frivolous twice before.

Why should they care? If their understanding of the ethics rules is anything like their understanding of the interpleader statue they probably thought since they weren't licensed there and weren't pro hac vice they couldn't be touched. Hope they've found out how wrong they are by now. Practicing law without a license is a felony in some States, I don't know about DC.

I don't have this Judge's patience, I probably would have told them to stuff it.

Oh wait, he did. :lmao:

Forum List

Back