Hey Trump! Still think the New York Times is Fake News?

You guys really miss them, don't you?
OL, just STOP. It has been almost a decade since Bush left office and snowflakes still bring him up. Don't be a hypocrite. Besides Hillary is still 'relevant'. Obama is still 'relevant' because they refuse to go away and are still brought up in the current news.

President Snowflake is headed to France for the weekend where he will have to be open to the press.
His long denials of involvement with the Russians are falling apart

The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

Shows who the real enemy to a free republic really is

Just imagine where we'd be without major media digging and reporting the facts and truth about the Trump crime syndicate. I salute them!
We'd be discussing the issues instead of spending every day on the latest fake media generated faux scandal. That's exactly what douche bags like you don't want.
What issues? The Republicans failure to deal with healthcare?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

RIGHT ON TARGET........

I have a right wing neighbor that hates my guts......I think that the kind thing for me to do is to get him an anonymous NYT subscription.....What do you think??...LOL
I say go for it man.

RIGHT ON TARGET........

I have a right wing neighbor that hates my guts......I think that the kind thing for me to do is to get him an anonymous NYT subscription.....What do you think??...LOL
I say go for it man.

The guy probably watches Fox.......can't read

Forum List

Back