Hey Trump! Still think the New York Times is Fake News?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

Shows who the real enemy to a free republic really is

The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

RIGHT ON TARGET........

I have a right wing neighbor that hates my guts......I think that the kind thing for me to do is to get him an anonymous NYT subscription.....What do you think??...LOL

The poor miserable Trumps

Finding out that governing is not as easy as it seemed. You actually have rules that need to be followed. When you lie on official forms, there are consequences

Just imagine where we'd be without major media digging and reporting the facts and truth about the Trump crime syndicate. I salute them!

Just imagine where we'd be without major media digging and reporting the facts and truth about the Trump crime syndicate. I salute them!
We'd be discussing the issues instead of spending every day on the latest fake media generated faux scandal. That's exactly what douche bags like you don't want.

RIGHT ON TARGET........

I have a right wing neighbor that hates my guts......I think that the kind thing for me to do is to get him an anonymous NYT subscription.....What do you think??...LOL

We have one of those too.

Good catholic, she goes to mass every frigging day, he beats her up, they hated that mean old Obama, love trump and like the RWNJs here, they'll go down lying about "fake news".

Little DonDon is on Hannity tonight. We were going to watch it. I've never watched him before but thought it would be fun to watch the dog and pony show.

Whatever the show that comes on before - sure nuff, they ended their show with a really nasty, really racist video. We got a few minutes into Hannity and just couldn't do it.

No wonder trump says he likes the uneducated.

For eight months....Team Trump has sworn there were no meetings with the Russians. The swore they never engaged the Russians about finding secrets about Hillary
Now we have Lil Donney, Manafort and Kushner all meeting with Russia on the hope of Russia releasing secrets

NY Times still "fake news" Donnie?
Seems you and your crooked family are fake

The NYT is Fake News...they ADMITTED it when they offered a retraction / correction to a fake, unsubstantiated piece one of their reporters wrote without any evidence to back it up.

Just like CNN, their credibility is shot.

The NYT is Fake News...they ADMITTED it when they offered a retraction / correction to a fake, unsubstantiated piece one of their reporters wrote without any evidence to back it up.

The New York Times has been publishing newspapers since before the Civil War. Angry trump cultists in a smidgen of comparative time are not going to make them lose their credibility or go out of business. Trump will go down in history as a stinking glob of puss on a dirty street of corruption and the NT Times will still be a viable valid news source of integrity.

We'd be discussing the issues instead of spending every day on the latest fake media generated faux scandal. That's exactly what douche bags like you don't want.

Tell it to trumpery. He's the one who twits one stupid thing after another. He creates one big mess after another.

Mark my words - He will create another one this week.

The New York Times has been publishing newspapers since before the Civil War. Angry trump cultists in a smidgen of comparative time are not going to make them lose their credibility or go out of business. Trump will go down in history as a stinking glob of puss on a dirty street of corruption and the NT Times will still be a viable valid news source of integrity.

Same with the Washington Post.

Nice rant, but it doesn't change the fact that the NYT ADMITTED it was / is a Fake News source by correcting their BS story.

CNN's Cuomo declared on air it had done everything it could to help Hillary win, to include ignoring her scandals.

No.

It is very fake news.

Idiotic right wingers on here........

220px-Three_wise_monkeys_figure.JPG

A Sanders minion tried to assassinate an entire republican baseball team last month and when he was killed by heroic federal Cops he had a list of about a dozen conservative republicans in his pocket. This is sensational news but the NYT thinks that a legal unverified conversation between the president's son and a Russian lawyer is more important. If the NYT at least gave the same press time to allegations that Hillary colluded with Russian agents and Bill's "Clinton Foundation" may have received a windfall from the Russians we could believe the NYT might be independent and unbiased.

Forum List

Back