Hey Trump, Let’s Get This Nuclear War Going

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The Big Orange Idiot and his conservative sheep are champing at the bit, eager to drop a few dozen nukes on North Korea.

In addition to Big Orange’s mindless minions’ burning desire for planet wide devastation, the Armageddon Christian numerologist Dave Meade predicted for today needs a jump start. It appears old Dave used his numerology figures to cook his Armageddon books, because his Planet X didn’t show up...anywhere. And, given the irrefutable evidence provided by NASA scientists, there are no rogue planets to be found in our general neighborhood. Better luck next time, Dave.

Understandably, Christian conservatives are disappointed. The expected event could have marked the rapture, and true believers could be zipping up to the Pearly Gates at this very moment. But, it turned out to be another dud in a long list of duds.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37195699/nasa-reveals-what-planet-x-nibiru-will-do-to-earth-on-doomsday/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

3fca02cbb4919afc6045dec22d95db87--jesus-teachings-christian-posters.jpg

Yes, Christ's second coming would be marred by his second crucifixion before the rapture could get off the ground. Believers would then watch as eternal life slipped through their fingers. Whoops.

The Big Orange Idiot and his conservative sheep are champing at the bit, eager to drop a few dozen nukes on North Korea.

In addition to Big Orange’s mindless minions’ burning desire for planet wide devastation, the Armageddon Christian numerologist Dave Meade predicted for today needs a jump start. It appears old Dave used his numerology figures to cook his Armageddon books, because his Planet X didn’t show up...anywhere. And, given the irrefutable evidence provided by NASA scientists, there are no rogue planets to be found in our general neighborhood. Better luck next time, Dave.

Understandably, Christian conservatives are disappointed. The expected event could have marked the rapture, and true believers could be zipping up to the Pearly Gates at this very moment. But, it turned out to be another dud in a long list of duds.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37195699/nasa-reveals-what-planet-x-nibiru-will-do-to-earth-on-doomsday/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150956

Yes, Christ's second coming would be marred by his second crucifixion before the rapture could get off the ground. Believers would then watch as eternal life slipped through their fingers. Whoops.

Ross-Staring-and-Nodding-Friends.gif

View attachment 150956

/----/ Only DemocRATS are experienced in dropping nukes. Ask them.

View attachment 150956

I disagree with everything you said, but I appreciate you actually using "champing at the bit" properly instead of saying, "chomping at the bit." That shit drives me nuts.

View attachment 150956

I disagree with everything you said, but I appreciate you actually using "champing at the bit" properly instead of saying, "chomping at the bit." That shit drives me nuts.
/----/ I never knew that. Ya learn something everyday. It's like I could care less vs I couldn't care less.

View attachment 150956

/----/ I never knew that. Ya learn something everyday. It's like I could care less vs I couldn't care less.

Yes, the actual phrase is "Champing at the bit". "Chomping at the bit" has been so misused over the years that the saying has actually changed and both are now considered acceptable, but the real phrase is "Champing at the bit."

If you can care less, it means you do care about the issue. If you could not care less, it means you care so little about the issue that you couldn't possibly care less.

The latter is the accurate use of that phrase.

Trump's a pussy. Everybody's calling his bluffs. He should go ahead with his invasion or tuck his tiny dick between his legs and start clucking.
You're right he should just give up and trade a handful of terrorists for 1 traitor, give our enemies plane loads of unmarked cash, draw red lines in the sand he has no intention of keeping, pardon everyone who gave away America's secrets, force every American to buy a product from a private for profit business, tell every baker you didn't bake that, call the biggest terrorist threat in American history the jv team, tell all our enemies our military plans well in advance, give ISIS the rest of our military equipment in the middle East, remind the cops they're acting stupidly, call every thug his would have been son, finish destroying the rest of the used cars that are affordable for the poor, get a secret warrant to spy on the rest of America, target the parents of the rest of the journalist on Fox News, finish the race war his predecessor started, and finally goto the few remaining countries that Obama didn't apologize to and finish the job.

THEN he will be a bigger loser than Obama

View attachment 150956

You might be a redneck if.....

View attachment 150956

Yes, the actual phrase is "Champing at the bit". "Chomping at the bit" has been so misused over the years that the saying has actually changed and both are now considered acceptable, but the real phrase is "Champing at the bit."

If you can care less, it means you do care about the issue. If you could not care less, it means you care so little about the issue that you couldn't possibly care less.

This type of post is what constitutes a derailment of the thread.

View attachment 150956

You should put me on ignore.

Liberal icon Harry Truman was the only man in history who authorized the use of nuclear terrorism on civilians to force a rogue regime to surrender. Why are lefties so confounded and conflicted and confused when President Trump is faced with the same dilemma?

Liberal icon Harry Truman was the only man in history who authorized the use of nuclear terrorism on civilians to force a rogue regime to surrender. Why are lefties so confounded and conflicted and confused when President Trump is faced with the same dilemma?
/----/ Libs run and hide from that little factoid.

1234.gif

View attachment 150956

You should put me on ignore.
/----/ Libs run and hide from that little factoid.

View attachment 150982
Reading the posts on USMessageBoard it becomes clear that many Americans hate other Americans. Strange country.

Forum List

Back