Hey Trump, guess who's bringing home the GOLD to US??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
WOMEN AND US IMMIGRANTS!!.....No wonder no tweets of congrats!!!
5a864af9210000500060160b.jpeg

Team USA’s Youngest Skater Just Landed The First Quad Lutz In Olympics History
Vincent Zhou makes history.

yeah , many disagree with me but i see the 'olymoics' as foolishness and don't care who wins . Government Money [if any] spent on the 'olympics' would be better spent on Weapons of WAR TRed !!

Well, tigger...

when they fly back, separate the legal from the illegal immigrants, and ship the illegal ones back, is all I can say

• Banned
yeah , many disagree with me but i see the 'olymoics' as foolishness and don't care who wins . Government Money [if any] spent on the 'olympics' would be better spent on Weapons of WAR TRed !!
I got a good idea....put on a uniform, serve your country and then lets talk!!

I’m not a huge supporting of Trump, but let’s be honest here. Chen’s parents are not ILLEGAL immigrants. They did it legally. Do you understand the difference?

• Banned

I’m not a huge supporting of Trump, but let’s be honest here. Chen’s parents are not ILLEGAL immigrants. They did it legally. Do you understand the difference?
As usual, you miss the point....first off, I have posted many many many threads, believe it or not, actually agreeing with TRUMP....check em out someday. My point was this, immigrants are good for this country as are our women.....now do me a huge favor...pay attention, meth this early in the morning confuses the brain cell, that one you have left.

immigrants whether legal or illegal take American jobs and laws change to appease them . Voting power of Americans is reduced by immigrants that can vote and immigrants help elect people to 'government' office that have a foreign way of thinking , see 'keith ellison' of Minnesota and ' sadiki ' the muslim mayor of 'londonistan' England TRed .

As usual, you miss the point....first off, I have posted many many many threads, believe it or not, actually agreeing with TRUMP....check em out someday. My point was this, immigrants are good for this country as are our women.....now do me a huge favor...pay attention, meth this early in the morning confuses the brain cell, that one you have left.

Okay, that's a good point: immigrants and women are good for this country. The question is, who said they weren't?

I don’t remember Trump saying anything about legal immigrants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder who US Olympians don't have that "yawl" Republican confederate southern accent:? Thought they were diverse.

I don’t remember Trump saying anything about legal immigrants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, Tigerred is just Triggered.

Forum List

Back