Hey Trump fans, if Trump miraculously won the election...

...would he say "well apparently I won, but let's do recount at some of those fishy polling places to make sure I won fair and square!"

Fucking of course not.
He wont have to, hillary will have already beat him to it.
If he won, 4 years from now hillary would still be sitting in a pile of ballots counting them one by one while repeating the words, but I was promised, but I was promised.
Bill would be out front humping the cleaning crew.

...would he say "well apparently I won, but let's do recount at some of those fishy polling places to make sure I won fair and square!"

Fucking of course not.

Kind of an idiot, ain't ya.

The Clinton organization has been caught paying homeless people to show up and incite violence at trump rallies. Do you seriously think they would do nothing to win this thing?

Right on Pop23.

CNN and other Hillary worshipers in the MSM are condemning Trump for not agreeing to accept the outcome under any and all circumstances and no sane honest person would ever agree to that. Hillary might say she would, but Hillary is the most dishonest person ever to seek the office. I can say with absolute certainty that if the Republican party won by engaging in voter fraud, Hillary Clinton would challenge the results and the entire MSM would be behind her. Only a damn fool would doubt it.

If there is credible evidence of massive voter fraud by the Democratic party and that evidence shows that absent such fraud Trump would have won the election, of course he would challenge the results. Not to challenge would be a betrayal of his constituents and an affront to the voting rights of all Americans. Only an immoral coward who is indifferent to what happens to his country would allow someone to steal an election. Some people think it's all about Trump, but it isn't. The election is not stolen from Trump; it is stolen away from the voters and that cannot be tolerated.

Trump is more intelligent and honest than his critics. Trump is saying that if the election is fair he will accept it, but if it not fair he might challenge it. His wait and see attitude is the proper and logical response. Anything else would be either stupid or disingenuous.

Fucking of course not.

Kind of an idiot, ain't ya.

The Clinton organization has been caught paying homeless people to show up and incite violence at trump rallies. Do you seriously think they would do nothing to win this thing?

Right on Pop23.

CNN and other Hillary worshipers in the MSM are condemning Trump for not agreeing to accept the outcome under any and all circumstances and no sane honest person would ever agree to that. Hillary might say she would, but Hillary is the most dishonest person ever to seek the office. I can say with absolute certainty that if the Republican party won by engaging in voter fraud, Hillary Clinton would challenge the results and the entire MSM would be behind her. Only a damn fool would doubt it.

If there is credible evidence of massive voter fraud by the Democratic party and that evidence shows that absent such fraud Trump would have won the election, of course he would challenge the results. Not to challenge would be a betrayal of his constituents and an affront to the voting rights of all Americans. Only an immoral coward who is indifferent to what happens to his country would allow someone to steal an election. Some people think it's all about Trump, but it isn't. The election is not stolen from Trump; it is stolen away from the voters and that cannot be tolerated.

Trump is more intelligent and honest than his critics. Trump is saying that if the election is fair he will accept it, but if it not fair he might challenge it. His wait and see attitude is the proper and logical response. Anything else would be either stupid or disingenuous.

Correct. Imagine if GW answered that question the opposite of Trump when he was running. Gore would have been our President.

That's like betting on a horse, and asking the track to pay you up front because you think you are going to win.

Trump got a million from his da-da for doing nothing.

Correct, and he worked and worked to make that million into billions. You don't think that takes a lot of work?

I work with companies every day. I have seen what happens to some of those companies when the owner dies or transfers the company to his children. I've seen companies run right into the ground and close down forever. I've seen those kids take all the money to live high on the hog and not have any to reinvest in or expand their company when the opportunity presented itself.

Money isn't all that easy to grow. Try it yourself sometime.

He might.
After all winning means he has to go do a job (something he's never had) --- and that's not what he wants. Never has been. So it wouldn't surprise me one iota if he started looking for a way out.

Correct, because that's how rich people got rich, by sitting around doing nothing all the time.

Certainly it's how this one did.

Right

People just walked into his office and handed him billions of dollars

He might.
After all winning means he has to go do a job (something he's never had) --- and that's not what he wants. Never has been. So it wouldn't surprise me one iota if he started looking for a way out.

Correct, because that's how rich people got rich, by sitting around doing nothing all the time.

Right

I uh, don't think an "office" was needed. Just an orifice. And Daddy was willing to fill it, for nothing.

He might.

Right

I uh, don't think an "office" was needed. Just an orifice. And Daddy was willing to fill it, for nothing.

th

Do you mean like prepare for debates?

If Trump wins will Sean Hannity take a victory lap for all the work he did as Trumps advisor and communications spokesman....

Can anyone guess who represents Sean Hannity in the picture??

Take your time Trumpsters....

Trump and Hanity.jpg

He might.

Don't you know? That's precisely what the left believes.

1dd.jpg

Fucking of course not.
If he won, 4 years from now hillary would still be sitting in a pile of ballots counting them one by one while repeating the words, but I was promised, but I was promised.
"Where are you 'Precious'? I was promised you'd be mine this time.
Here 'Precious! Here my 'Precious'. I know you're in this stack of ballots somewhere."
Both Clinton's each have one foot in the grave. Neither of them will last four more years.
Trump wins. In four years his daughter will become the first female President. She will serve eight years. Then one of her brothers will be elected President.
Bookmark this post.

Fucking of course not.
"Where are you 'Precious'? I was promised you'd be mine this time.
Here 'Precious! Here my 'Precious'. I know you're in this stack of ballots somewhere."
Both Clinton's each have one foot in the grave. Neither of them will last four more years.
Trump wins. In four years his daughter will become the first female President. She will serve eight years. Then one of her brothers will be elected President.
Bookmark this post.
NO
One of the reasons I do not want hillary is that I dont think these family dynasties are working to our advantage. the whole theory behind electing new presidents every 8 years is to bring in new ideas. the dynasties only serve to continue the policies of the father or brother or whatever that served first.
its the same reason I would never have voted for Jeb (well, that and he is an idiot)
I could be wrong but Im pretty sure there are even liberals out there that would agree on the no dynasty policy. Its not a conservative or liberal thing. We need new ideas when things are not working, and even if it looked like it worked for Bill clinton, he would never have had the 8 years he did if not for the dot com bubble. He rode out some of the best years this country as seen in many, but it was the technology sector that should get the majority of the credit for that. if bill ran and won today, the cards are not set up in a way that he would enjoy the same strong economy.
But, bottom line, no more family presidencies, its not good for the country regardless of the side that family happens to belong to. Look what happened with Bush, he spent an awful lot of taxpayer dollar trying to avenge his daddies enemies. A non related person might not have been so willing to engage in those wars. We tried it, it didnt work, lets not make that same mistake again.

The problem with you leftists is you watch too many movies and think it's real. You think all wealthy people have yachts and live in mansions, and CEO's do nothing all day but practice their putts in their office on their professionally installed greens.

Nobody creates wealth by sitting around doing nothing. Again, too many movies. Even if you have some wealth to begin with, it takes a lot of work to grow that wealth even more.

Forum List

Back