Hey There!

AV8R

Flying High Again!
Nov 11, 2009
Looks like a nice place. Can I hang(er) out for a while? I promise to be... myself. :lol:

Welcome, AV8R...ever flown into Oshkosh's Wittman Regional?
I haven't finished my PPL yet. Ground school done. Solo and Short cross country done but I've run out of money.
I may be able to continue next summer after I pay off some debt. You?

Welcome, AV8R...ever flown into Oshkosh's Wittman Regional?
I haven't finished my PPL yet. Ground school done. Solo and Short cross country done but I've run out of money.
I may be able to continue next summer after I pay off some debt. You?
Don't own a plane...can't pilot one...fly commercial a lot and privately on occasion...drove there once for the EAA fly-in...awesome experience. As much as I love the piston engine war birds, you'd think I'd own a few. What I really crave is an amphibious ultralight...or a twin Otter with floats.

July 26th is just a season or two away...may do another road trip. I love cheese, too.

Welcome to the dog-fighting arena.

Image.po

If you like to fly, pilot or not your can have a great Air combat experience.
But since I cannot post any URL's till I have 15 posts, I can't tell you where it is LOL.

I loved flying, but was an air crewman aboard a P3Orion in the Navy with about 2800 hours of time in the pacific.

But since I cannot post any URL's till I have 15 posts, I can't tell you where it is LOL.

I loved flying, but was an air crewman aboard a P3Orion in the Navy with about 2800 hours of time in the pacific.
Yes, you can. Just type it out with a space between each letter...we can retype it in the address bar.

You could also just post the local temperature twice and be at 15.

Yes, you can. Just type it out with a space between each letter...we can retype it in the address bar.

You could also just post the local temperature twice and be at 15.

Well, there ya go, thanks

Don't own a plane...can't pilot one...fly commercial a lot and privately on occasion...drove there once for the EAA fly-in...awesome experience. As much as I love the piston engine war birds, you'd think I'd own a few. What I really crave is an amphibious ultralight...or a twin Otter with floats. July 26th is just a season or two away...may do another road trip. I love cheese, too.
Way back in the late 70's my dad and I got a ride on his friends' Republic SeaBee. We didn't land on the water because he said it was such a chore to wash all the salt water off. I remember him laughing about how much of a "dog" it was to land. Pushers have a tendency to "hunt" in the vertical axis.

Don't own a plane...can't pilot one...fly commercial a lot and privately on occasion...drove there once for the EAA fly-in...awesome experience. As much as I love the piston engine war birds, you'd think I'd own a few. What I really crave is an amphibious ultralight...or a twin Otter with floats. July 26th is just a season or two away...may do another road trip. I love cheese, too.
Way back in the late 70's my dad and I got a ride on his friends' Republic SeaBee. We didn't land on the water because he said it was such a chore to wash all the salt water off. I remember him laughing about how much of a "dog" it was to land. Pushers have a tendency to "hunt" in the vertical axis.
Way back in the 70's? Naw, man! Way back was in the 50's!...when the PBY Catalina was the King of the Sea Planes.

I watched a TV special a couple of weeks ago where a genius had taken a standard Everglades airboat, put wings on it and made it fly...totally EXPERIMENTAL...no pilot's license required...could putt along at 40 knots or so...land just about anywhere the water was 6" deep.

Forum List

Back