Hey there

BrokenAngel

Do broken wings mend?
Feb 27, 2009
Most people probably don't even troll the new member board but out of respect to the forums I'll place my first post here. I am bored, tired, and rather desperate for new ideas. Coming from a small town makes thought almost painful because of the eventual echo in your own mind. I am rather tired of small minded bigots and would enjoy an influx of new perspectives. So US Message Board... do your worst :lol:

Most people probably don't even troll the new member board but out of respect to the forums I'll place my first post here. I am bored, tired, and rather desperate for new ideas. Coming from a small town makes thought almost painful because of the eventual echo in your own mind. I am rather tired of small minded bigots and would enjoy an influx of new perspectives. So US Message Board... do your worst :lol:

welcome.....pssssssssssstttt all new members post a nude pic and sing a song.......

LOL Well I did ask for your worst didn't I? Thanks for the amussing welcome. :tongue:

Welcome. We could use a breath of fresh air.

This is the place to come if you are bored, tired, and possibly desperate...

Welcome. :cool:

The internet has made the entire breathe of human knowledge available to everyone.

However, if you are looking to avoid small minded bigots, you may have come to the wrong place...

You'd be surprised at who trolls the new member forum. Welcome aboard.

As you can see, sunniboy is the resident troll. He's a 15 year old boy pretending to be a converted muslim. Ignore him, or make fun of him. We do both here.

Seems like you have a sense of humor too! Welcome~!

Welcome. :cool:

The internet has made the entire breathe of human knowledge available to everyone.

However, if you are looking to avoid small minded bigots, you may have come to the wrong place...

Not if he/she puts YOUR dumb ass on ignore ...:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for proving my point.

By flagging a landmine? You're welcome, numbnuts.

Please be quiet, huh? I'm still laughing at you from last week. I need time to catch up.:lol:

The small minded bigots are merely annoying, not dangerous. It's the big minded bigots you gotta watch out for.

Welcome!

Forum List

Back