Hey there...

Such as? Give us an example of how he is funny? Does he tell jokes?
yes. .. umm one of my favorite times was ummlets see oh yeah - i was getting a retro check and moving to a new place so i was decoratingin my head what i would do and talking to God as i always do and i was trying to come up with a new accent color i had never used or would use and all of a sudden a picture of throw pillows on my couch came into view it was not a color green i had ever seen and stillnot seen ihad to mix the color and i said to God man, you are a Goood decorator and he answereed me back by saying I did design the world after all ! I never laughed so hard in my life lasted a good ten minutes i have so many stories like that
Anything more profound than interior decorating tips?
of course he was asking me of a funny thing thathappened...
Ah - well excuse me for being totally underwhelmed :eusa_think:
it doesnt bother me love it just was one out of too many that made me laugh in the beginning
I’m simply asking you if he has imparted anything more profound than interior decorating tips. Why is it so difficult for you to answer?

yes. .. umm one of my favorite times was ummlets see oh yeah - i was getting a retro check and moving to a new place so i was decoratingin my head what i would do and talking to God as i always do and i was trying to come up with a new accent color i had never used or would use and all of a sudden a picture of throw pillows on my couch came into view it was not a color green i had ever seen and stillnot seen ihad to mix the color and i said to God man, you are a Goood decorator and he answereed me back by saying I did design the world after all ! I never laughed so hard in my life lasted a good ten minutes i have so many stories like that
it doesnt bother me love it just was one out of too many that made me laugh in the beginning
I’m simply asking you if he has imparted anything more profound than interior decorating tips. Why is it so difficult for you to answer?
it's not and I would be happy to if you had a better attitude...

Tilly does seem to have a piss poor attitude at times. But you'll get used to it.

Tilly does seem to have a piss poor attitude at times. But you'll get used to it.
I do???
I thought I was jus messing around :eusa_shifty:

I do???
Just kidding.

lol okay ty lol

I do???
oh i didnt get that impression lol lets start over then okay?

thank you lol

I do???
oh i didnt get that impression lol lets start over then okay?
Mostly, Jesus teached me about him and his y personality and learning where things are not right. A big one was he would not be involved with any organized religions cos they were created of evil intent and mixed with evil intent and are big time corrupt.

Hello and welcome at the forum !

Maybe believing too much is frowned upon?
Tilly I love your avatar.

I do???
Just kidding.
:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back