Hey there!!

Oh my!! You really made Mother Nature mad somehow. Could you tell her we don't need any rain in Georgia?? Perhaps she'll give us a pounding for it. :lol:

P.S. Hope your itches and stings heal quickly, they are not fun!!

Mother Nature is mad because I make nicer landscapes than her and clean out her scrubby underbrush by the roots.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Scrubby underbrush, na........doesn't make me happy either. :)

So do you shave or wax............? :eusa_whistle:

Welcome!

Welcome to USMB, naturegirl. I think you would enjoy the Outdoors boards the Environment boards, perhaps, Astronomy and Foxy's USMB coffeehouse where all are welcome, but we don't talk flames and poli there, and it's strictly enforced, so you're in a safe place if you just want to get to know people on all sides of the political spectrum. All are welcome.

Thanks I went to the outdoor boards and the dang bear threads scared the crap out of me!! I love to camp and be in the outdoors but those bear bags aren't my favorite things to deal with. :)

Just be careful you don't run into the Nature Boy!

RicFlair300.jpg

New here, still exploring the board. Looks interesting so far. :tongue:

I'm a fiscal conservative and social liberal. Not far leaning in either direction, more middle of the road, probably a little more right than left.

I grew up in Chicago in a strong union family and voted with Dems until Jimmy Carter. I now live in Georgia and am glad I got out of that H*ll Hole!!

There are some things that bring out the "ugly" (Southern slang) in me. So when it comes to the Campaigner in Chief we have in the White House, you won't find much support for him or his administration.

This one.. How are you? Good to see you show up here. Glad you made it, from a fellow conservative.

Forum List

Back