Hey there!!

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
New here, still exploring the board. Looks interesting so far. :tongue:

I'm a fiscal conservative and social liberal. Not far leaning in either direction, more middle of the road, probably a little more right than left.

I grew up in Chicago in a strong union family and voted with Dems until Jimmy Carter. I now live in Georgia and am glad I got out of that H*ll Hole!!

There are some things that bring out the "ugly" (Southern slang) in me. So when it comes to the Campaigner in Chief we have in the White House, you won't find much support for him or his administration.

Last edited:
Welcome, from a fiscal And social Conservative who's only been here a week, himself. I've packed a very large Conservative hammer, 5 lb Estwing or better, from the George HW Bush Administration on, reinforced by his successor many, many times, in my daily tool kit. Enjoy your stay, you'll find yourself amongst friendlies from what I've managed to observe in my short time here.

Thanks for the welcome!! Posting enough to get me to 15 so you might want to disregard some ramblings. LOL

I expect quality posts at every turn. Which means absolutely no David Hasselhoff pics. There is only so much a reasonable person should be subjected to even on a message board. Also, spelling. I mean God created spell check right? A working knowledge of Monty Python is a nice plus too.

I expect quality posts at every turn. Which means absolutely no David Hasselhoff pics. There is only so much a reasonable person should be subjected to even on a message board. Also, spelling. I mean God created spell check right? A working knowledge of Monty Python is a nice plus too.

Oh, you got me Hasselhoff is my buddy!! Too bad!! :poke:

Spelling, what did we do before spell check?? :eek: Oh that's right we learned to spell in school. :eusa_whistle:

Monty Python, we'll talk about that later. :lol:

Forgive me, I have a base of poison oak with a sprinkling of poison ivy and ground hornets stings at the moment. Nature is the enemy.

Forgive me, I have a base of poison oak with a sprinkling of poison ivy and ground hornets stings at the moment. Nature is the enemy.

Oh my!! You really made Mother Nature mad somehow. Could you tell her we don't need any rain in Georgia?? Perhaps she'll give us a pounding for it. :lol:

P.S. Hope your itches and stings heal quickly, they are not fun!!

New here, still exploring the board. Looks interesting so far. :tongue:

I'm a fiscal conservative and social liberal. Not far leaning in either direction, more middle of the road, probably a little more right than left.

I grew up in Chicago in a strong union family and voted with Dems until Jimmy Carter. I now live in Georgia and am glad I got out of that H*ll Hole!!

There are some things that bring out the "ugly" (Southern slang) in me. So when it comes to the Campaigner in Chief we have in the White House, you won't find much support for him or his administration.

Hi...

...already met your squeeze....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvaZ-J2Nvk0&feature=related]"Nature Boy" - Nat King Cole - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my!! You really made Mother Nature mad somehow. Could you tell her we don't need any rain in Georgia?? Perhaps she'll give us a pounding for it. :lol:

Mother Nature is mad because I make nicer landscapes than her and clean out her scrubby underbrush by the roots.

Mother Nature is mad because I make nicer landscapes than her and clean out her scrubby underbrush by the roots.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Scrubby underbrush, na........doesn't make me happy either. :)

Forum List

Back