Hey there

Hello from Washington state. I was excited to find a new political message board that seems to have a mix of both views.

Fancy meeting you here, girlfriend. ;)

Better pull your bootstraps up..:lol:

Hello from Washington state. I was excited to find a new political message board that seems to have a mix of both views.

There's a lot more than two views. For me it's which computer and/or operating system and browser I'm using........ :cool:

Welcome.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

There's a lot more than two views. For me it's which computer and/or operating system and browser I'm using........ :cool:

Welcome.

Yeah I guess saying there are only two views out there is a bit narrow minded of me. :lol:

By the way, I told my husband about this site too so he might register, which would mean we would have two accounts from the same IP. But we are definitely not the same person. That would be creepy. :eusa_eh:

Welcome.

Yeah I guess saying there are only two views out there is a bit narrow minded of me. :lol:

By the way, I told my husband about this site too so he might register, which would mean we would have two accounts from the same IP. But we are definitely not the same person. That would be creepy. :eusa_eh:

PM Gunny. :)

Yes, that would be putting it mildly...:lol:

Attachments

• $th_CHOCOLATEWELCOMETHEME-1.gif
    $th_CHOCOLATEWELCOMETHEME-1.gif
    7 KB · Views: 62

Welcome.

PM Gunny. :)

Thanks! I did.

Forum List

Back