Hey Texas, still wanna secede?

While others like you curse them vehemently with every breath you take and want department after department annihilated. You constant bitching about paying taxes to run a country. Then......when you need someone to come wipe your nose for you, the world takes a whole different perspective.
Your complaining and disgust for this country is remarkable, and then you have this hypocritical posting.
So that puts you in the Idiot seat.

Translation, you deflect with liber drone talking points because you have no counter argument. Here this is for you /eyeroll

Yeah, the money's better spent on those who won't help themselves and typically vote (D). You lefties are scum of the Earth, you really are... vile wastes of humanity most of you.

Texas will just have to pick themselves up by their bootstraps, buckle down, work harder, stop looking for handouts, not rely on BIG GOVERNMENT, handle things at the state level and cut back on waste, fraud and abuse to pay for it themselves

The rest of the country has been Taxed Enough Already and we can't pay for them

Texas has been paying into the Federal system designed to provide assistance in the event of a natural disaster, why would you deny their claim?

But this is a new expenditure and was not provided for in the 2015 budget

It would be nice to help them out, but we just can't afford it
I don't know about you, but I have been Taxed Enough Already and can't afford to help Texas
Maybe they can have yard sales and car washes to help pay for it

So you are just trolling, got it. /eyeroll

I'm not trolling

Just repeating some of the reasons Texas Senators gave when my state needed disaster relief after Hurricane Sandy

Ted Cruz Demands Federal Money For Texas Floods After Blocking Hurricane Sandy Relief
Yeah, the money's better spent on those who won't help themselves and typically vote (D). You lefties are scum of the Earth, you really are... vile wastes of humanity most of you.

Texas will just have to pick themselves up by their bootstraps, buckle down, work harder, stop looking for handouts, not rely on BIG GOVERNMENT, handle things at the state level and cut back on waste, fraud and abuse to pay for it themselves

The rest of the country has been Taxed Enough Already and we can't pay for them

Texas has been paying into the Federal system designed to provide assistance in the event of a natural disaster, why would you deny their claim?
Fine...figure out how much that is and give them that amount but no more. I'm a reasonable person.

LOL and if they paid in substantially more you are willing to give it all back?
Sure.....but I know that isn't the case. :D

Can you back that up or did you just make it up in your head?

The people of Texas should get our support and aid. They are our fellow American Citizens. Teddy Cruz should get our derision and contempt for the blubbering hypocrite that he is.
So many Texans don't want to be our fellow citizens....they want to secede. Hence the OP.

The people of Texas should get our support and aid. They are our fellow American Citizens. Teddy Cruz should get our derision and contempt for the blubbering hypocrite that he is.

They elected Cruz
Their elected representative had no problem blocking aid to other states to pander to the Tea Tards

Make Texas pay for their own problem

How many from Texas voted against the aid for the victims of Sandy? And how many of those same people, Cruz for one, are now screaming for aid? Yes, the citizens of Texas deserve our aid and support. Cruz and those like him deserve our derision and contempt for their hypocrisy.
Pork and payoffs is considered "aid to the victims" for morons like yourself. People like you make an art out of being stupid:eusa_wall:
Actually ALL the non-Sandy pork payoffs were to RED STATES Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana, to prevent the threatened GOP filibuster. Not one of those RED STATE Senators demanded that their state's pork be removed from the bill to save the taxpayer some money.

And now our board 'Conservatives' play this as if the pork was put their by others. Bet Cruz had his own pork in there. Such hypocritical bastards these GOP'ers are.

Can't wait to see how all those roads and bridges get fixed. I loved seeing Ted Cruz show his compassion for all those "hurting" Texans. Who needs FEMA? Who needs infrastructure? Go ahead Ted, destroy all those government programs, Texas will be fine.
So you think texans should be forced to fund fema but not benefit from it cause they would prefer to see fema's budget cut.. ROFL your funny.
So funny to see those that want to destroy FEMA with their hands out.
Yes or no FEMA is funded with Texan Tax dollars? And WTF is your problem, ya biznatch?

Wrong,
Can't take reality can you? Especially when someone shoves it down your throat.
WayToGo.gif

While others like you curse them vehemently with every breath you take and want department after department annihilated. You constant bitching about paying taxes to run a country. Then......when you need someone to come wipe your nose for you, the world takes a whole different perspective.
Your complaining and disgust for this country is remarkable, and then you have this hypocritical posting.
So that puts you in the Idiot seat.

Translation, you deflect with liber drone talking points because you have no counter argument. Here this is for you /eyeroll

I think we should withold disaster relief until we have found room in the budget to pay for it

That is how Texas voted when my state (NJ) needed relief
Republicans Say They Expect Spending Offsets for Sandy Disaster Aid Roll Call Policy

Sen. Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, signaling that Republicans may revive last year’s battles over offsets to disaster aid relief, says he expects that any package to help Northeast states hit by the superstorm Sandy will have to including matching cuts in spending elsewhere in the federal budget.

“We always help communities during disasters,” he said Wednesday after having met earlier in the day with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is pushing for quick passage of an aid package. “The difference you have got now is that it is going to have to be offset.”

Yeah cause you can't understand the difference between expecting to get the service you paid for and arguing that the service should not be funded in the first place.

They elected Cruz
Their elected representative had no problem blocking aid to other states to pander to the Tea Tards

Let me get this straight... you want Texas to pay for your problems, and their own problems. You want your cake and you want to eat it and you want texas to pay for it.. but texas can't eat cake unless they pay double gotcha.

Texas can't legally secede

Fact.

Imagine that -- Six more Republican Senators...... :)

The fucktards never cease to amaze me, parroting bullshit as if they were facts

The federal government is LEGALLY required to

1- treat states as SOVEREIGN independent entities not mere provinces
2- the federal government 's authority is LEGALLY limited to EXTERNAL matters such as foreign policy and commerce

That's all folks

But the union predates Texas, and grew from a common kindred spirit during the years leading to the American War for Independence.
Texas can't legally secede

Fact.

Imagine that -- Six more Republican Senators...... :)

The fucktards never cease to amaze me, parroting bullshit as if they were facts

The federal government is LEGALLY required to

1- treat states as SOVEREIGN independent entities not mere provinces
2- the federal government 's authority is LEGALLY limited to EXTERNAL matters such as foreign policy and commerce

That's all folks

But the union predates Texas, and grew from a common kindred spirit during the years leading to the American War for Independence.
Texas...how come they never brag about how they begged the US for 10 years to annex them... because they were in deep debt? Even Jackson didn't want them.

They elected Cruz

Let me get this straight... you want Texas to pay for your problems, and their own problems. You want your cake and you want to eat it and you want texas to pay for it.. but texas can't eat cake unless they pay double gotcha.

I want Texas to be responsible for whom they elect to be their representative

If Cruz is only a Tea Tard when it comes to helping other states, I say fuck him and fuck the great state of Texas

New York and New Jersey each payed double into the same fund and yet Cruz voted to deny their claim 3 times!

Gotta love America...if we're not fighting somebody else, we sure do fight each other.

I think Obama is quite naïve in how he thinks his reasoned arguments might change that.

But Texas may be the one red state exception to secession being advantageous.

Being a Californian sucks in many ways because of how America works.

We pay federal taxes the same as everybody, and get far less than that back from the government in services.

Our 38,000,000 legal citizens have the same amount of representation in the senate, that 700,000 legal citizens in Wyoming do.

The Presidential elections have been decided before Californians get off work to vote

There are many many advantages to being part of this country for fly over red states, and all they do is bitch that liberals are taking things away from them.

Doesn't make sense, and Texas is just the biggest version of them in some ways

You don't know why we have a Senate? What a moron.
I know why they created it, and I don't agree that the reasons for it still exist, but that's a whole other thread. The Electoral College should go too.

Screw the dip shits that want disproportionate representation because they're anti social freaks who need to live away from people. That's their choice, and should pay for that choice

Wow, you're an idiot.
I'm sorry that the truth hurts

How would you know?

New York and New Jersey each payed double into the same fund and yet Cruz voted to deny their claim 3 times!

You ruined a good point by lying, NJ does not pay double what Texas pays that is an outright lie. Now delete your lie and yes Cruz has egg on his hypocritical face here.

If Cruz were to apologize for his previous votes and resign, I would support aid to Texas

Money that they took from us. Fail thread.

Federal taxation and spending by state - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The below table shows Texas sends $249 billion in tax revenue... and received back $204 billion.
Looks like Texas paid in MORE then they get back...

View attachment 41733

You should have shown the entire table.
The table is sorted by the "Net" figure, i.e. California sent $95 billion more then received, Texas sent $44 billion more,etc.
if you can see the figures decline... so what's the point?
I was showing Texas sends $44 billion more then receives in Federal spending...

Statespaymoretaxes.png

Forum List

Back