Hey, something nonviolent RE: the pope

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Kagom, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    This is taken from a forum my friend gave me the link to. I just want to show not everyone's reacting violently is all. No bashing or cries of Islamofascism sympathy. I'll just ignore it.

2. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    so why don't you and your friend convert to Islam...at least you would have to give up your homosexual tendencies...less ya lose your head or something else!

3. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Archangel, what is your deal? I have an interest in Eastern religions, which is no big secret, but I won't convert to any religion. I believe they're all wrong in some way, shape, or form.

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

if you are referring to my agenda...simple really setting fools right...you not only place yourselves in jeopardy but my family and me...so please don't hide behind the 'I am interested in religion' when you make a stupid political statement in guise of!:crutch:

5. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Yeah, just attack me. It really makes you look superior. I do have an interest and it's nothing more. You're trying to make it out as more and you're failing.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Actually, Arch has a point. The left is bending every which way to find something 'reasonable' going on in Islam. They just won't believe what the Islamicists themselves are saying.

They would kill you Kagom, while demanding taxes from heterosexual, (proclaimed anyways), Christians/Jews (not in Israel, those they'd like to nuke, Iran is working on it). Notice, atheists and agnostics are not people of the book, so they to would be with the gays, whores, etc. It's their words, not mine. You do not deserve to live. (Funny, but right now the big complaint from gays in US is marriage, just wait. I think there is something more pressing and oppressive awaiting.)

7. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

and this is why you posted this thread in 'Current Events' when in fact this issue is already being discussed...why did you not post it in the religion thread then...? So I guess this makes me superior,condescending and on the attack...gimmee a break!

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I have to agree, and am moving it. Good call Arch!

9. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    I"m going to say this once and only once: I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF ISLAM. I DO NOT WANT TO APPEASE THE TERRORISTS. Thanks.

And it belongs in the current events page because it is a current event and it portrays not all Muslims are answering with violence.

10. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

if ya come to VC and join me and Pale at the 'Bucket' I will buy you four beers... my agenda being maybe I will get lucky...lol