Hey SKY!!!

I did. TWICE.

I know EXACTLY why you pulled this stunt.

Must we go over this again? You did not ask me twice. Link to the question you put to me... do you consider my a friend. You asked me ONCE...at the EXACT time that this thread was put in.

Again.... you inserted yourself into something that did not have anything to do with you. You made a statement that was not about you.... into one all about you.

I will say this patiently again.

TIME STAMP

Read that thread and pay attention to the time stamps.

Syrenn, She a lonely Fucking Dyke.. with to much time on her hands.. She's not going anywhere.
Simply tell her to Fuck off!

Blues

:eek:

Well that wasn't very nice.

Look at the bright side, sy. At least she's not derailing this thread with talk about India, the poor in America, forced sterilization, or the Nazis.

If you had wanted a simple answer...then you should have asked for a simple question.

I did. TWICE.

Do you think its because she sick of reading your trash talk.. Go get laid will ya.
Only this time get it on with a real man, leave wifies pussy at home.

Blues

STF up you nasty troll. This thread has nothing to do with you, yet you come in trashing Sky trying to make some brownie points with the few other homophobes on here.

Damn you're a nasty piece of work.

If you had wanted a simple answer...then you should have asked for a simple question.

I did. TWICE.

Do you think its because she sick of reading your trash talk.. Go get laid will ya.

Blues

You know, when you're this big an asshole, somebody will screw it. You must be gay.

I did. TWICE.

Blues

You're a disgusting pig. You sound like one of the guys who gang raped, brutally beat and then stabbed the African lesbian activist 25 times.

You give decent men a bad name. I haven't seen such a hateful post in a very long time.

Shame on you. A real man has no need to treat ANY woman like this.

Last edited:
Must we go over this again? You did not ask me twice. Link to the question you put to me... do you consider my a friend. You asked me ONCE...at the EXACT time that this thread was put in.

Again.... you inserted yourself into something that did not have anything to do with you. You made a statement that was not about you.... into one all about you.

I will say this patiently again.

TIME STAMP

Read that thread and pay attention to the time stamps.

Syrenn, She a lonely Fucking Dyke.. with to much time on her hands.. She's not going anywhere.

Blues

That's a major understatement. But it is kind of cute and flirty. Call off your sausage dog. He's doing all this for you.

This is exactly what this kind of a thread creates.

Too bad you didn't have the courtesy to simply answer my question. Instead, you buried your answer somewhere I found two days later. Notice what it's attracted.

You created this mess of a thread to humiliate me. You got what you wished for. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I did. TWICE.

Blues

STF up you nasty troll. This thread has nothing to do with you, yet you come in trashing Sky trying to make some brownie points with the few other homophobes on here.

Damn you're a nasty piece of work.

Not true, There is so much more behind this. YOu just haven't seen it all........ She's a hypocrite and the nasty one along with catz.

Its over........ I'm done with it and would like to move on.
Sorry it up set you.

Blues

Blues

That's a major understatement. But it is kind of cute and flirty. Call off your sausage dog. He's doing all this for you.

This is exactly what this kind of a thread creates.

Too bad you didn't have the courtesy to simply answer my question. Instead, you buried your answer somewhere I found two days later. Notice what it's attracted.

You created this mess of a thread to humiliate me. You got what you wished for. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Sorry you think that sky. If i had wanted to humiliate you i would have put this in the flame zone. If i was doing to to make fun of you for reps.. i would have put it in the rep fest. I put this in general.

I guess so, you did ask. Remember?

I did not ask for this stupid thread.

Again, you cannot control what other people say or do. You cannot control how they respond to you. It makes no difference if you asked or did not ask for that thread.

The point is... I put the thread in. You have nothing to do with that choice.

I did not ask for this stupid thread.

Again, you cannot control what other people say or do. You cannot control how they respond to you. It makes no difference if you asked or did not ask for that thread.

The point is... I put the thread in. You have nothing to do with that choice.

Fine. Have fun with it. I'm outta here.

You never had to be here...all you had to do was see it. Which was the point after all. You asked...and i answered. Rather simple don't you think?

Forum List

Back