hey skeptics

During the last interglacial period the planet warmed for about 17 or 18 thousand years. Then it cooled and went glacial.

Two interglacial periods ago we had a double bumper of warming spanning like 50,000 year.

The sea level rose higher during those interglacial periods. The moral of the story is that the planet warms up until it peaks and then cools again. If the planet warms for another few thousand years if shouldn't be any great surprise and it certainly doesn't prove anything about AGW.

Our climate today is actually ideal. It doesn't get better than this. The norm is freezing drought.

Which, unless you care to rectify the situation, seems a clear indication that you have no argument against any of it. Why don't you try again.
what the f does this post actually mean? CO2 does not keep oceans from freezing nor is there any evidence to support that claim. Nor is there any evidence that adding CO2 does anything. That's the experiment you can't seem to find.

Just makes me sadly shake my head
Me too!

From the geological record, when the CO2 was greatly reduced, we had a snowball earth. At the end of the Ordovician, the orogeny that produced the Appalachians drew down the CO2, we had continental glaciations. At the end of the Permian, there was a very rapid build up of GHGs, and the P-T Extinction event occurred. There are other extinction events in which we also saw a rapid buildup of GHGs. The change to braided river channels in the Karoo suggests rapid climate change with extreme weather events. That you deny what some of the best Geologists and Paleontologists have shown us hardly gives one confidence in your claims.
let's see the information Mr. socks. The earth froze from another event that had nothing to do with CO2. CO2 levels dropped as a result of that event. Again following, not leading temperatures. Now sir, if you actually have an experiment that shows differently feel free to provide it. Even a graph with temperatures would be nice.

How is it that you - that ANYONE - can believe that nothing can happen unless we've seen it before?!?!? Where the fuck do you get such stupidity?
Like?

Hey Skeptics, if you're sure that co2 doesn't cause the green house effect and it feeds plants as in plant food. Why not set up a fire pit or fill a barrel full of coal and lit it on fire to help our planet? You're helping our planet right???

Lets see if you believe this or not.

burning tires works better

so you do not believe that co2 is vital to plant life

really

--LOL

Hey Skeptics, if you're sure that co2 doesn't cause the green house effect and it feeds plants as in plant food. Why not set up a fire pit or fill a barrel full of coal and lit it on fire to help our planet? You're helping our planet right???

Lets see if you believe this or not.
Does my tire fire help any?

Forum List

Back