Hey, Rottweiler! Bush Admits: NO WMDs!!!

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
Just watch the link (Go to exactly 2:00):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lE_kx_l_XM]George W. Bush Interview 2013: President, Former First Lady Laura Bush Speak with Diane Sawyer - YouTube[/ame]

And that's just the most recent admission he's made regarding Iraq and WMDs, and now it has been immortalized at his library. THAT is a large part of his legacy. Maybe the main thing for which history will remember him.

George W. Bush Interview 2013: President, Former First Lady Laura Bush Speak with Diane Sawyer - YouTube

And that's just the most recent admission he's made regarding Iraq and WMDs, and now it has been immortalized at his library. THAT is a large part of his legacy. Maybe the main thing for which history will remember him.

yup he will be rememberd now for telling the truth, not unlike Clinton who still does not know what is "is" or he didnt have sex with that lady. But I do admit I like Bill Clinton now. alot better then Obama.

Do you think we should of left Saddam in power? Would you admit that we should of let Graffiti remain in power?

GWB's pop did the right thing, fucked him up and got out fast. Bush jr just wanted to kill him for his dad and Obama had no choice to go along with it. Daffy duck or what ever the correct spelling is for Qudaffi was a france thing and Syria's civil war started at around the same time and still going on...yet Obama didnt do much.

The war was a mistake, the US troops who died, did so in vain, the Iraqi people are worse off, and all this made Obama's two victories much easier: Conservatives, you only have yourselves to blame for it.

Do you think we should of left Saddam in power? Would you admit that we should of let Graffiti remain in power?

Yeah, I think we should have left Saddam in power. We did Iran a huge favor my invading Iraq. Now Iran has an ally instead a foe as it's neighbor. Iran has also embedded itself with the Iraqi government and is in a better position in Iraq's future than the USA.
So in the long run, the US hurt itself and helped Iran and then there's the human toll and the financial price which the US taxpayers will be paying for decades.

Leaving Saddam in power would not have changed much in the ME or for the US. Libyans were already in a civil war against Gaddafi. We just helped end it quicker and it did not involve an all out offensive or war.

George W. Bush Interview 2013: President, Former First Lady Laura Bush Speak with Diane Sawyer - YouTube

Well considering the kids in the Boston Marathon bombing are charged with using weapons of mass destruction for using pressure cookers, :lmao: I'm sure there were some pressure cookers in Iraq.

You guys just shot yourself in the foot.

The war was a mistake, the US troops who died, did so in vain, the Iraqi people are worse off, and all this made Obama's two victories much easier: Conservatives, you only have yourselves to blame for it.

You loser. Iraq is rocking. The Kurds in particular. Read Al Jazeera instead of your idiotic media.

So we should take out every world leader that we either perceive as a threat (even though Saddam wasn't actually a threat) or every world leader who oppresses his/her citizens?

Should we go to war with North Korea? Syria? Saudi Arabia? Egypt? The Democratic Republic of Congo? Myanmar? Russia? CHINA?

It isn't our business to tell other peoples who to be ruled or how to rule themselves. Democracy may not work with those cultures. Just look at: Iraq. Afghanistan. Egypt. Pakistan. Russia. See a pattern? It doesn't WORK.

All Presidents make mistakes. Yours fucked up BIG TIME.

You loser. Iraq is rocking. The Kurds in particular. Read Al Jazeera instead of your idiotic media.

It's rocking from the car bombs. It's a fiasco, and it's mostly the fault of Bush and the GOP that it is a disaster.

Leaving Saddam in power would not have changed much in the ME or for the US. Libyans were already in a civil war against Gaddafi. We just helped end it quicker and it did not involve an all out offensive or war.

Think about if every one had left his freaking psycho kids in power in Iraq. Oh and there was no civil war in Libya. Not at all. Where did you get that bullshit from?

No civil war against him. None. None at all.

It's rocking from the car bombs. It's a fiasco, and it's mostly the fault of Bush and the GOP that it is a disaster.

How insane are you?

Iraq is rocking and in particular the Kurds in the north

I'll go at you not a problem.....

Well considering the kids in the Boston Marathon bombing are charged with using weapons of mass destruction for using pressure cookers, :lmao: I'm sure there were some pressure cookers in Iraq.

You guys just shot yourself in the foot.

It's too bad no one ever checked out the kitchens when the search for WMDs was going on. My God,,I think you're on to something!!!!!!:eek:

How insane are you?

Iraq is rocking and in particular the Kurds in the north

I'll go at you not a problem.....

You are delusional. Iraq is a fiasco, most Iraqis wish the Iraqi War never happened, and so don't most Americans. That's why they elected Obama to end the war, which he did. Then he won re-election, easily. Sucks to be you.

Think about if every one had left his freaking psycho kids in power in Iraq. Oh and there was no civil war in Libya. Not at all. Where did you get that bullshit from?

No civil war against him. None. None at all.

You'r missing the point. The war wasn't sold to The American People, their representatives, or our national allies, or the rest of the world as a war of liberation.

It was an unjustified preemptive strike on the very face of it, at the least. That it lasted so long and cost so much in lives (not just American lives) and wealth makes it an unbelievable tragedy.

Forum List

Back