Hey Rosenstein....PROVE IT.

The whole point is that this "12 Russians" and "Russian collusion" is the biggest conspiracy theory out there, and it is propaganda for the masses. Is there a bridge you want to sell?
The 12 Russians is a conspiracy theory? Mueller has not breathed a word about collusion that I know.
Conspiracy theories do not have facts to back them up. That is why they are called "conspiracies." Mueller just provided you with evidence of these 12 Russians in GRU spearheading efforts to convince Americans how to vote.
That is not okay in my book. Is it in yours?

watch the 5 minute tape - theres more proof than RW's can fathom - start te tape @ 1;00 minute

Justice Department lays out its case against 12 Russian officers accused of hacking Democrats in 2016

dumbass RW's dont even know who filed the indictments - LMAO

Hillary Clinton‏Verified account @HillaryClinton Feb 28

I say this as a former Secretary of State and as an American: the Russians are still coming. Our intelligence professionals are imploring Trump to act. Will he continue to ignore & surrender, or protect our country?
DRd5qAuWAAA0vmO.jpg
Get The Beast In Your Inbox!
Two weeks ago, the intelligence firm Crowdstrike, found that the GRU had honed its cyberwarfare capability on the Ukrainian battlefield by delivering malware to an Android app created by a Ukrainian officer, Yaroslav Sherstyuk, to aid howitzer crews in targeting. It was distributed on military forums from the summer of 2014 through 2016. The app contained a new Android variant of malware implant called X-Agent, associated by Crowdstrike with “Fancy Bear,” the very same GRU team the firm earlier identified as having hacked the DNC and John Podesta’s emails.

Last edited:
They can't prove it. That is the whole thing. This is an effort to humiliate the President as he is about to have an important meeting with Putin. I hope the two leaders drink a lot of vodka and collude/think about how to release both Mueller and Rosenstein from being slaves to lame propaganda so that they can find employment better suited to their mindlessness such as dancing on a stripper pole and cavorting with Stormy G-string.
The only reason the President would be "humiliated" is because of his own foolish denial of what his Intelligence Services have been telling him with undeniable evidence for over a year and a half. Even the Republicans in Congress who have been read in believe it.
If Trump wants to continue to be wrongheaded about this, he deserves to be embarrassed.
/----/ Tell this guy he's in denial

Obama is talking about voter fraud, not Russian sabotage.

/----/ Seriously? Sabotage isn't voter fraud? Then what are you clowns whining about? Obozo said our election process is to decentralized that no one could rig an election.

Do you have ANY clue what is actually going on? My God, it's like talking politics with a goddamned nursery school around here sometimes.
The Russians manipulated American voters with divisive ads, fake news and damning information from the DNC that discredited Trump's competition. They did "test runs" to hack into 21 state voter data bases.
We KNOW they didn't change votes. They changed MINDS, or at least they meant to, and that changed votes.

/-----/ Do you have a clue what is going on?
Hillary's total expenses were $565 million. Donald Trump spent $322 million, and you think a few hundred thousand spent by the Russians on decisive ads that you can't even link to swung the election?
Seriously?

The whole point is that this "12 Russians" and "Russian collusion" is the biggest conspiracy theory out there, and it is propaganda for the masses. Is there a bridge you want to sell?
The 12 Russians is a conspiracy theory? Mueller has not breathed a word about collusion that I know.
Conspiracy theories do not have facts to back them up. That is why they are called "conspiracies." Mueller just provided you with evidence of these 12 Russians in GRU spearheading efforts to convince Americans how to vote.

watch the 5 minute tape - theres more proof than RW's can fathom - start te tape @ 1;00 minute

Justice Department lays out its case against 12 Russian officers accused of hacking Democrats in 2016

/----/ When will the Russians be arrested and brought to trial? That should be something to watch.

The cuff-linked creep indicts Russians for the Podesta "hack" just days before Trump meets with Putin...they say in life, timing is everything. But what's curious is that nobody, not anybody, has ever offered proof the Ivans hacked the DNC. They claim it happened but then they claim Trump colluded with Russia and committed obstruction of justice by firing Comey too, but they offer no evidence of any of it. Who believes Putin's GRU doesn't know how our computer defenses work so why keep claiming our "sources and methods" are at stake? Here's some PROOF the Ivans did NOT hack the DNC, ya creep: :26:

2d362r.jpg

The VIPS theory relies on forensic findings by independent researchers who go by the pseudonyms "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter." The former found that 1,976 MB of Guccifer's files were copied from a DNC server on July 5 in just 87 seconds, implying a transfer rate of 22.6 megabytes per second -- or, converted to a measure most people use, about 180 megabits per second, a speed not commonly available from U.S. internet providers. Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed.

Why Some U.S. Ex-Spies Don't Buy the Russia Story
The emails were downloaded by IT Ritch who was murdered at a later date. The emails were sent to Wilikleaks and posted there. "Leaks" has a 20K reward for the person who can name the murderer of Ritch so far non have come forward. Sound a lot like other Killings that have happened connected to Clinton and the DNC.

/----/ When will the Russians be arrested and brought to trial? That should be something to watch.

ARREST AND TRIAL ISNT THE ISSUE GOMER ...

quit moving the goal post.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

yawnnnnnnnnnnn
/----/ then the indictments are a meaningless dog and pony show. What is Muller jerking around for?

yawnnnnnnnnnnn
/----/ then the indictments are a meaningless dog and pony show. What is Muller jerking around for?

nope, Russia has been outed again, awareness can prevent foreign countries from harming our democracy - in this case MY democracy since you obviously dont give a shit

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

nope, Russia has been outed again, awareness can prevent foreign countries from harming our democracy - in this case MY democracy since you obviously dont give a shit
/—-/ True, I don’t give a shit about your democracy but I love my Representative Republic.

A speed not commonly available?

Hahahahahaha and the lemmings on the left will eat that COMPLETELY FABRICATED LIE up like its apple pie.

Off your rocker again, Grampa? It's far from a lie or "fabricated"...working from a computer in Russia, it's impossible for the Ivans to have hacked those computer files in the time it took....PERIOD.

Nobody sane could ever believe in this "Russian collusion" delusion. WHY? Hillary Clinton and the DNC used their own firm "Crowdstrike" to investigate the DNC breach and our stupid FBI did not conduct proper alternative investigations and the FBI was all for helping the Democrats anyways. This document seems to imply that Donald Trump gave a "signal" when he said publicly "Russia I hope you can find her emails"...WHAT kind of people do Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey and their CORRUPT "justice" department think the CITIZENS of THE UNITED STATES ARE to just lap up all this stale nonsense??? WHO do they think we are???
DRd5qAuWAAA0vmO.jpg

The only reason the President would be "humiliated" is because of his own foolish denial of what his Intelligence Services have been telling him with undeniable evidence for over a year and a half. Even the Republicans in Congress who have been read in believe it.
If Trump wants to continue to be wrongheaded about this, he deserves to be embarrassed.

Brennan and Comey are Trump's intel sources? I think not...they hatched this loony conspiracy with their claims....so where's your proof it was the....RUSSIANS? :ack-1:
New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

The cuff-linked creep indicts Russians for the Podesta "hack" just days before Trump meets with Putin...they say in life, timing is everything. But what's curious is that nobody, not anybody, has ever offered proof the Ivans hacked the DNC. They claim it happened but then they claim Trump colluded with Russia and committed obstruction of justice by firing Comey too, but they offer no evidence of any of it. Who believes Putin's GRU doesn't know how our computer defenses work so why keep claiming our "sources and methods" are at stake? Here's some PROOF the Ivans did NOT hack the DNC, ya creep: :26:

2d362r.jpg

The VIPS theory relies on forensic findings by independent researchers who go by the pseudonyms "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter." The former found that 1,976 MB of Guccifer's files were copied from a DNC server on July 5 in just 87 seconds, implying a transfer rate of 22.6 megabytes per second -- or, converted to a measure most people use, about 180 megabits per second, a speed not commonly available from U.S. internet providers. Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed.

Why Some U.S. Ex-Spies Don't Buy the Russia Story
Wait for the trial like everybody else.

Nobody sane could ever believe in this "Russian collusion" delusion. WHY? Hillary Clinton and the DNC used their own firm "Crowdstrike" to investigate the DNC breach and our stupid FBI did not conduct proper alternative investigations and the FBI was all for helping the Democrats anyways. This document seems to imply that Donald Trump gave a "signal" when he said publicly "Russia I hope you can find her emails"...WHAT kind of people do Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey and their CORRUPT "justice" department think the CITIZENS of THE UNITED STATES ARE to just lap up all this stale nonsense??? WHO do they think we are??? View attachment 204610
When Trump said I hope you can find the missing emails, Trump already had the stolen data from the DNC that he was paying Cambridge analytica to use, that they admitted to, as a vehicle for pedaling false information to millions of compromised facebook account users. Therefore, it was proven that this election was not won legally; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

If you honestly believe that at this point, then you are truly retarded.

Read the indictment. Link to it below.
12 Russian Agents Indicted in Mueller Investigation

The indictments are a farce, moron... same as the rest of Mueller's Folly....today was intended to get Strzok's face of the front page. They're trying to sandbag the President before he meets with Putin.

Read them, dope.

There's a nice tidbit in there about an unnamed American co-conspirator who had frequent contacts with the Trump campaign.

Can you say, Roger Stone?

Forum List

Back