Hey righties -where does the Constitution say anything about the olympics?

Congress can grant a sum of money, in this case the rather paltry 342 million, as part of its discretionary spending. The US government does not fund the olympics. We are one of only three countries that does not.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...t-up-about-uniforms/politics/2012/07/13/43557

As the Salt Lake City Olympics was held in the United States, the one time grant was appropriate because when the Olympics are held in a country it advances that country's standing and prestige. The Los Angeles Olympics probably cost even more.

Congress can grant a sum of money, in this case the rather paltry 342 million, as part of its discretionary spending. The US government does not fund the olympics. We are one of only three countries that does not.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...t-up-about-uniforms/politics/2012/07/13/43557

As the Salt Lake City Olympics was held in the United States, the one time grant was appropriate because when the Olympics are held in a country it advances that country's standing and prestige. The Los Angeles Olympics probably cost even more.

Sure if by "does not fund the Olympics" you mean "funded the Olympics to the tune of 342 million"

And again, which of the 18 enumerated powers allows it?

"Troubled for so long, Salt Lake's Olympic preparations were finally rounding into good shape when the events of 9/11 injected fear into the picture."

Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

So, yeah, I guess to secure out nation...yup, that's in the constitution somewhere.
You find it :)

Please tell me which of the enumerated powers allows it. thanks

Find it for yourself. Use your common sense.
I already pointed you in the correct direction.

"Troubled for so long, Salt Lake's Olympic preparations were finally rounding into good shape when the events of 9/11 injected fear into the picture."

Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

So, yeah, I guess to secure out nation...yup, that's in the constitution somewhere.
You find it :)

Please tell me which of the enumerated powers allows it. thanks

Find it for yourself. Use your common sense.
I already pointed you in the correct direction.

I can't find it.

Neither can you. Is it because it isn't there or because you can't read?

Thanks for answering a question I didn't ask.

Now please tell me by what Constitutional authority Romney was able to spend my money on the Olympics?

Thanks!

he didn't

congress did

you're not too bright, are you?

Sorry, but under which enumerated power can Congress spend money on the olympics?

you'll have to ask one of the right wing fuckwits that

i'm busy right now

laughing at you

plus i don't care

He assumes...he's been trained wrong.

Sorry, I thought you guys would be voting for someone that reflects your values.

Neither candidate truly reflects my values one just does so a little more than the other. For the record if I have to see tax dollars spent on something I would just as well it be the Olympics than something like Solyndra.

of course you would... because renewable energy is baaaaah'd....oil, coal and other fossil fuels is gooooood.

Sorry, I thought you guys would be voting for someone that reflects your values.

Neither candidate truly reflects my values one just does so a little more than the other. For the record if I have to see tax dollars spent on something I would just as well it be the Olympics than something like Solyndra.

of course you would... because renewable energy is baaaaah'd....oil, coal and other fossil fuels is gooooood.
I'm sorry your right so how is Solyndra doing these day's are they on the fast track to giving us renewable energy?

Romney, who is now visiting the opening of the London Olympics, subsequently registered as a lobbyist for the Salt Lake Organizing Committee and secured $342 million in direct funding from the federal government and another $1.1 billion in indirect financing from Washington.

Romney Olympic success required federal payout | WashingtonExaminer.com

Well?
The Constitution doesn't say a thing about the Olympics.

Well?

This is one funny thread, oops poops can't seem to get anything figured out. Some people such as oops poops are not logical or reasonable, so it might be best to not to waste time trying to educate the hopeless.

This is one funny thread, oops poops can't seem to get anything figured out. Some people such as oops poops are not logical or reasonable, so it might be best to not to waste time trying to educate the hopeless.

It's best to leave OOPS to his own devices. He's an idiot that can't figure it out no matter how many attempts to eduacte him.

He needs to go back to his masters and tell them that he is a failure.

Romney, who is now visiting the opening of the London Olympics, subsequently registered as a lobbyist for the Salt Lake Organizing Committee and secured $342 million in direct funding from the federal government and another $1.1 billion in indirect financing from Washington.

Romney Olympic success required federal payout | WashingtonExaminer.com

Well?
The Constitution doesn't say a thing about the Olympics.

Well?

He knpows it. THIS was BAIT he was told by his masters to set out...so his masters can guage thier next move.

they are good, because they're cheap......and work well...until you get alternative fuels there....keep trying

I can't find it.

Neither can you. Is it because it isn't there or because you can't read?

I don't have time to play your game.
Obviously, neither do you.

/thread
How is it you're able to post without spanning time?

Oooh you got owned in your own thread, even lefties are calling you stupid.....just quit now man.....or dont.....it's quite funny to watch each of your posts....you're a fucking clown, you amuse me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI]Goodfellas "Funny Guy" Scene - High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back