Hey Republicans....Ronald Reagan Supported The Assault Weapons Ban.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Why I m for the Brady Bill - New York Times

Holy Shit Bat Man....The One....The Only.....The Alpha and The Omega....The Great Taker of Naps....The Great Eater of Jelly Beans.....SUPPORTED THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN!!!!!!

OH NO....SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

The Great Actor who once said "The Chimp got the better lines" actually signed The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) which barred hospitals from turning away patients based on their insurance or citizenship status.

How could the Ronnie God ever granted Amnesty to Aliens? He signed the The Simpson-Mazzoli Act.

It could not be...oh no!!!!

The Great Jelly Eater actually grew the size of Government.

The Wonderful Ronnie actually worked with former President of The Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev to reduce Nuclear Weapons....Haircy....Haircy I say.

The Great Nap Taker actually Millionaires to PAY MORE IN TAXES.

The Alpha and The Omega that was Ronnie ACTUALLY PASSED REGULATIONS THAT PROTECTED THE ENVIRONMENT.

All of the above are now opposed by the same RePugs that worship the Ronnie God.

Progressives regressing again this time they're digging up bones

how cute they finally admit he was a G-d:lmao:

Hey, dumbocrats....Reagan was wrong on the ban...but since a friend had just been shot, he reacted from emotion...and from the pressure of the irrational people around him...surrendering his judgement to people with an irrational fear of guns was not a good decision...

And of course...you didn't mention that the "Assault" weapon ban did nothing...at all...to stop crime...or reduce mass shootings...

It was a complete waste of time...considering more people are killed with hands and feet than wit h any type of rifle....let alone the fake category of "assault" rifle...

And again, as has been stated...we do not demand complete submission to the will of the party or the movement...unlike democrats...we are free thinking individuals...not part of the Borg Collective...

No one ever said we all always agreed with President Reagan..

We all agree that he was Right much more often than any Democrat has ever been and much more often then he was wrong.

The brainwashing DNC talking points being parroted by the Bloviator is not pretty

Holy Shit Bat Man....The One....The Only.....The Alpha and The Omega....The Great Taker of Naps....The Great Eater of Jelly Beans.....SUPPORTED THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN!!!!!!

The Great Actor who once said "The Chimp got the better lines" actually signed The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) which barred hospitals from turning away patients based on their insurance or citizenship status.

How could the Ronnie God ever granted Amnesty to Aliens? He signed the The Simpson-Mazzoli Act.

The Wonderful Ronnie actually worked with former President of The Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev to reduce Nuclear Weapons....Haircy....Haircy I say.

The Alpha and The Omega that was Ronnie ACTUALLY PASSED REGULATIONS THAT PROTECTED THE ENVIRONMENT.

All of the above are now opposed by the same RePugs that worship the Ronnie God.

I know your new and all,but there have been multiple threads on this topic.
Try to be a little more original please.
And just so you know,Republicans dont walk in lockstep with our elected officials.
A lot of us oppose the patriot act and I would say all of us disagree with RR on the assault weapon issue.
The very fact that you would post this ancient history means you thought it was a gotcha moment. When all it does is tell us about your own proclivities when it comes to your political thought process.

Who gives a shit.

Most Americans weren't even born when Reagan could still remember he was Reagan.

Aaron-Perry-Zucker---A-Plea-from-3-Ex-Presidents_zpse5f8984b.jpg

Who gives a shit.

Most Americans weren't even born when Reagan could still remember he was Reagan.

So you avoid history?
And by the way,it wasnt that long ago. You basically just told me you're a twenty something dumbshit who isnt old enough to know shit about anything and probably still lives with his parents.
And you confirm that by saying he is inconsequential,yet used him as your main point in this thread.
So which is it? Is he pertinent to the conversation or not?

To highlight the point...the anti gunners wanted assault weapons banned...it did nothing to stop crime or mass shootings...and more people are still killed by hands and feet than by rifles in general and "assault rifles" in particular...

And yet the gun grabbers were all hot and bothered to ban them...even though they were told the facts...they still wanted it, they got it and it did exactly what they were told it would do...nothing...

So now they are hot and bothered about background checks and gun registration...and again, we are telling them these will not stop gun crimes or mass shootings...but they still want them...

They don't learn do they...

Forum List

Back