Hey quick question for USMB..

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey I originally posted my a thread in the politics room, then it got redirected to health and lifestyle and then redirected to the rubber room. I was wondering if it could be redirected to the flame zone forum?

Hey I originally posted my a thread in the politics room, then it got redirected to health and lifestyle and then redirected to the rubber room. I was wondering if it could be redirected to the flame zone forum?

Link to the thread please?

The rubber room is in the FZ forum. Basically that sucker is lost bigly.

Certain mods operate under the influence on this board, you are lucky that you have not been moved to the rubber room only!

Like who? Inquiring minds want to know who is under the influence.

Certain mods operate under the influence on this board, you are lucky that you have not been moved to the rubber room only!

Like who? Inquiring minds want to know who is under the influence.

We will have no being under the influence, the only drink here that is allowed by my Executive Order is:

upload_2017-11-7_4-29-57.png

As I am generous I also have decided to allow you all:

upload_2017-11-7_4-34-24.png

It could have been worse it could have been put in the Conspiracy Theory section :smoke:

Aren't you being a little rough, there?

I have it on good authority that none of them are on anything stronger than ketamine.

Aren't you being a little rough, there?

I have it on good authority that none of them are on anything stronger than ketamine.

Actually large amounts of wine is what is used, that is why they purchase it by the box. It is so they have something to throw up in as they drink it!

New Topics

Forum List

Back