Hey progressioves got something for you

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Here's a reason to kill the food stamps program you should agree with
The banks are getting rich off of every plastic food stamp transcation, they get a percentage for every transaction.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUPb4Z2M_o&feature=channel_video_title]OBAMAS FRIEND JP MORGAN CHASE CEO JAMIE DIMON PROFITS FROM FOOD STAMPS! - YouTube[/ame]

I stopped watching the second that woman said "it does not surprise me that this is privatized" as she swipes her GOVERNMENT CARD.

It’s like when people call it “free markets” or “capitalism” that caused all of the collapse in 2008 when Government was right there directly in the middle of the whole thing…

If anything all this proves is that Government programs need to go because corruption happens on a level predicted by our founding fathers…

I stopped watching the second that woman said "it does not surprise me that this is privatized" as she swipes her GOVERNMENT CARD.

It’s like when people call it “free markets” or “capitalism” that caused all of the collapse in 2008 when Government was right there directly in the middle of the whole thing…

If anything all this proves is that Government programs need to go because corruption happens on a level predicted by our founding fathers…

Yep she swiped the plastic and the evil bank profited off of it.

Oh yeah, and you can thank Bushbama for policies like this.

No his name is Obamush. Bush didn't become the big spender until the democrats took control of Congress in 2007

Either way is fine but Bush was always a big spender and it's not as if the Dems made him spend more, Bush did it all on his own.

Here's where I disagree Bush had to find funding for two war, thats were the spending first went, then came the big spenders Democrats, thats when he threw the credit card to the hogs.

Rubber stamping anything they wanted to spend.

The biggest defenders of the nutritional suppliment programs are corporate agriculture and food retailers.

AFter all, they'd lose over 40,000,000 customers if that program was ended.

I think my local market would go belly up if it weren't for all the folks using those plastic food suppliment charge cards.

Based on the entirely nonscientific observation of how people pay for stuff while I am in line, I'd say 50% of the folks in my town depend on nutritional suppliments programs to feed themselves and their families.

Last edited:
The banks are getting rich off of every plastic food stamp transcation, they get a percentage for every transaction.

OBAMAS FRIEND JP MORGAN CHASE CEO JAMIE DIMON PROFITS FROM FOOD STAMPS! - YouTube

So why does the right continue to defend the banking industry? On the one hand all we hear is that banks have a "right" to profit any way they see fit as long as it isn't illegal. Yet just as soon as it's clear that they are still up to their greedy tricks, suddenly this is a bad thing? And oh yes, Obama's fault too because he happens to know Jamie Diamond.

Idiots.

OBAMAS FRIEND JP MORGAN CHASE CEO JAMIE DIMON PROFITS FROM FOOD STAMPS! - YouTube

So why does the right continue to defend the banking industry? On the one hand all we hear is that banks have a "right" to profit any way they see fit as long as it isn't illegal. Yet just as soon as it's clear that they are still up to their greedy tricks, suddenly this is a bad thing? And oh yes, Obama's fault too because he happens to know Jamie Diamond.

Idiots.
Who's defending the banks?
Why do you defend the banks getting a profit oiff of food stamps?

Idiots.

Banks take a cut every single fucking time a "card" is inserted into that little slot by charging a percentage back to the "retailer" (in this case the USDA). It's been going on ever since credit cards came into being. I see you have still failed to do your background homework on any subject.

So just what WAS the purpose of posting your piece of insignificant shit? Just because Jamie Diamond happens to know President Obama? He knows a lot of high profile people. Surprise surprise.

The biggest defenders of the nutritional suppliment programs are corporate agriculture and food retailers.

AFter all, they'd lose over 40,000,000 customers if that program was ended.

I think my local market would go belly up if it weren't for all the folks using those plastic food suppliment charge cards.

Based on the entirely nonscientific observation of how people pay for stuff while I am in line, I'd say 50% of the folks in my town depend on nutritional suppliments programs to feed themselves and their families.

One in seven Americans now use food stamps, which doesn't mean their rent/utilities/health care/etc., are also subsidized, but if you listen to the right wing screechers, anyone using food stamps is a welfare slacker, living off the gubmit dole, using food stamp allocation to buy beer and cigarettes.

Idiots.

Banks take a cut every single fucking time a "card" is inserted into that little slot by charging a percentage back to the "retailer" (in this case the USDA). It's been going on ever since credit cards came into being. I see you have still failed to do your background homework on any subject.

So just what WAS the purpose of posting your piece of insignificant shit? Just because Jamie Diamond happens to know President Obama? He knows a lot of high profile people. Surprise surprise.

I do my homework thats why I say FOODSTAMPS should be revamped and the standards changed.

Forum List

Back