Hey people!

I thought that was "beware of geeks bearing GIFs".....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You never miss, do you?

I seem to be on a roll lately. Musta been that sour milk I got into a few days ago.
Eeeewwwww.........

A week ago, I poured myself a big glass of milk without looking at it. Took it upstairs, sat down in front of the t.v., had a cookie or two, grabbed the glass and chugged literally half of it.

This milk was so bad, it had tangible curds floating around in it. I haven't done that since I was a teenager.

Not good.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You never miss, do you?

I seem to be on a roll lately. Musta been that sour milk I got into a few days ago.
Eeeewwwww.........

A week ago, I poured myself a big glass of milk without looking at it. Took it upstairs, sat down in front of the t.v., had a cookie or two, grabbed the glass and chugged literally half of it.

This milk was so bad, it had tangible curds floating around in it. I haven't done that since I was a teenager.

Not good.

I pulled the old teen trick of hauling it right out of the fridge and drinking from the carton. I got a couple of good gulps down, it was "gritty", then the smell and taste hit me. I think I finished off a couple of gallons of water after that!

Forum List

Back