Hey Pastor Morris, Born in Bethlehem is not a Messianic Prophecy

Actually two lineages are given, as would be the case with using different sources, which in turn highlights the fact that genealogies where not at all 'accurate' by that era because of post-exilic fudging; the genealogy in Luke is the one usually accepted as the best over Mathew's. Both indicate a Davidic ancestry anyway.

Kinda funny------the only guy who KNEW ----was Luke----the non Hebrew speaking and non Aramaic speaking
gentile greek who never met Jesus

Luke was a follower of Paul, the Pharisee convert and well educated man, and most of those worked in Greek, including Jewish scholars of the day, so your 'point' is just ignorant, as usual.. You also think there were no priests or nobility in Judaism, so why would anyone care what your think? You don't even know Jewish history.

are you calling "priests" "nobility"? Paul never met
Jesus either. There is no evidence that Jesus was literate
in Greek. If one depends on the NT----there is evidence that he was literate in Aramaic and Hebrew. So all you got is ---Paul told Luke everything Luke knew about Jesus based on his Hypnogogic hallucinations

As usual you're just desperate; Temple positions as well as socio/economic postilions depended on one's family tree in the epost-exilic era, which apparently you don't think is the case. That's because you don't know squat. Luke did his own research, and of course found a different genealogical source than Mathew did. For many reason you wouldn't have the first clue about, the one in Luke is probably the most accurate. you don't read books, you prefer some racist hack to tell you what to think, so recommending sources is just a waste of time, otherwise you would already have found this out. lol
BUT THEN if a Generic Marker made that lineage more receptive a receiver, like a transmitter radio has a different set of diodes then your inability to recognize the difference between high and low band frequencies and different wave lengths of a CB radio and a common Am fm radio is your ignorance of recognizing the science of how things are and how they work (hence my dead sea scrolls post about learning how things function through recognizing resemblances of similar functions).
IRONIC since Pastor Morris happens to teach my old "Secrets of how things are" essay on Frequencies used to message and sense God.
AND that's my punchline at the end of this OP.
I don't post about Mitch P. and Pastor Morris because I hate them, I post about what they teach to correct them, and because I notice they listen and learn and I like them, so I share and connect with them.

Last edited:
There is an excellent movie called Frequency I believe
Actually two lineages are given, as would be the case with using different sources, which in turn highlights the fact that genealogies where not at all 'accurate' by that era because of post-exilic fudging; the genealogy in Luke is the one usually accepted as the best over Mathew's. Both indicate a Davidic ancestry anyway.

Kinda funny------the only guy who KNEW ----was Luke----the non Hebrew speaking and non Aramaic speaking
gentile greek who never met Jesus

Luke was a follower of Paul, the Pharisee convert and well educated man, and most of those worked in Greek, including Jewish scholars of the day, so your 'point' is just ignorant, as usual.. You also think there were no priests or nobility in Judaism, so why would anyone care what your think? You don't even know Jewish history.

are you calling "priests" "nobility"? Paul never met
Jesus either. There is no evidence that Jesus was literate
in Greek. If one depends on the NT----there is evidence that he was literate in Aramaic and Hebrew. So all you got is ---Paul told Luke everything Luke knew about Jesus based on his Hypnogogic hallucinations

As usual you're just desperate; Temple positions as well as socio/economic postilions depended on one's family tree in the epost-exilic era, which apparently you don't think is the case. That's because you don't know squat. Luke did his own research, and of course found a different genealogical source than Mathew did. For many reason you wouldn't have the first clue about, the one in Luke is probably the most accurate. you don't read books, you prefer some racist hack to tell you what to think, so recommending sources is just a waste of time, otherwise you would already have found this out. lol
BUT THEN if a Generic Marker made that lineage more receptive a receiver, like a transmitter radio has a different set of diodes then your inability to recognize the difference between high and low band frequencies and different wave lengths of a CB radio and a common Am fm radio is your ignorance of recognizing the science of how things are and how they work (hence my dead sea scrolls post about learning how things function through recognizing resemblances of similar functions).
IRONIC since Pastor Morris happens to teach my old "Secrets of how things are" essay on Frequencies used to message and sense God.
AND that's my punchline at the end of this OP.
I don't post about Mitch P. and Pastor Morris because I hate them, I post about what they teach to correct them, and because I notice they listen and learn and I like them, so I share and connect with them.
There is a movie called Frequency that you got me to watch years ago that I would recommend to others to watch to get an idea how things might work... It is more of a layman’s understanding and instead of a human body they use a machine to converse but I think most people will get the idea or gist of it....I found the movie entertaining as well...So it is a double pleasure in not only conveying a message but entertaining us as well....

New Topics

Forum List

Back