Hey Pastor Morris, Born in Bethlehem is not a Messianic Prophecy

You are dating yourself Hobe using that song but they did m make a parody of it in shrek I believe it was the Donkey...lol...

donkey is what donkey do.

When Adam gave out names to the wild beasts of the field, what name do you suppose he would have given you?

Dating myself? lol... Time no longer applies to me. Do yourself a favor. hear the words......then learn to sing a new song, if you can find someone to surgically remove your brown nose from hashevs funky butt.

Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
Keep them dogies* movin'
Rawhide!
Don't try to understand 'em
Just rope and throw and brand 'em
Soon we'll be living high and wide.

:eusa_whistle:

During the harvest, the reapers are sent out to tie up the tares in bundles for burning..

Then the wheat can be separated from the chaff and gathered into the barn.

If you are not up to the task.. Step aside.
Jealous much Hobe Michael and I are friends have been for many years but You Know what they about people raised in barn since you are so fixated on it...Wink..Besides I am a Levi it is my humble duty to help the Kohenime as best I can is that too much over you head being a barn animal and all....Hmmmm...

You might not have noticed this but while you were busy picking up after Hashev with your handy dandy poo poo bag, I have been diligently building a wall around you and all the animals running amok..

Last edited:
You are dating yourself Hobe using that song but they did m make a parody of it in shrek I believe it was the Donkey...lol...

When Adam gave out names to the wild beasts of the field, what name do you suppose he would have given you?

Dating myself? lol... Time no longer applies to me. Do yourself a favor. hear the words......then learn to sing a new song, if you can find someone to surgically remove your brown nose from hashevs funky butt.

Keep them dogies* movin'
Rawhide!

During the harvest, the reapers are sent out to tie up the tares in bundles for burning..

Jealous much Hobe Michael and I are friends have been for many years but You Know what they about people raised in barn since you are so fixated on it...Wink..Besides I am a Levi it is my humble duty to help the Kohenime as best I can is that too much over you head being a barn animal and all....Hmmmm...

hi shimon-----I is a LEVI too-------did you know that Levis are VERY RICH?

Actually two lineages are given, as would be the case with using different sources, which in turn highlights the fact that genealogies where not at all 'accurate' by that era because of post-exilic fudging; the genealogy in Luke is the one usually accepted as the best over Mathew's. Both indicate a Davidic ancestry anyway.

Kinda funny------the only guy who KNEW ----was Luke----the non Hebrew speaking and non Aramaic speaking
gentile greek who never met Jesus

Keep them dogies* movin'
Rawhide!

You might not have noticed this but while you were busy picking up after Hashev with your handy dandy poo poo bag, I have been diligently building a wall around you and all the animals running amok..
Well good luck with that Hobe I understand Donald is trying the same thing but he is having trouble geting the money together for it....I know your feeling on Donald but so far he is like teflon and nothing is sticking to him....lol....

Keep them dogies* movin'
Rawhide!

hi shimon-----I is a LEVI too-------did you know that Levis are VERY RICH?
Irosie I knew you were a Levi and I love your feistiness it reminds me of my Aunt... But I have met many a levi and not all are rich but many are poor contrary to popular belief about jewish people in general...

Actually two lineages are given, as would be the case with using different sources, which in turn highlights the fact that genealogies where not at all 'accurate' by that era because of post-exilic fudging; the genealogy in Luke is the one usually accepted as the best over Mathew's. Both indicate a Davidic ancestry anyway.
No the one in Matthew (at Jericho) was a pagan worshiping Canaanite not a Jew.
It's all mute because Deut makes it clear that a bastard child is not allowed in the Temple, why would he make a rule disqualifying himslf thus exposing the idol is made high as the falken one claimed high.
If you read John 6:66 of all verses, it's about many of the apostles & followers leaving the cult, because he was lifted high. There's alot of zingers in the Roman joke besides lifting high the Harlot and her bastard child and harlot lineage they renamed the character IeSous(Jesus)
i.e. the Swine=the forbidden and call him the great Scarab=dung beetle.
There's so many more easter eggs literaly and figuratively in the Roman mockery of beliefs (which is liken to how Anton Levay satanists mock impersonate Catholicsm.
"Learn from emulations"=mirror reflection learning.
<font color=red>The Secret of The Way Things Are </a></center><center> <font color=black>
4Q418 Frag. 77 2[ Understand or Seek? ] the secret of the way things are, and learn the nature of man and gaze at the faculties [ and workings or realities for] 3[ What ] has made him. Then you will understand the nature of mortal man and the weight of [ . . . ] 4his spirit, and learn the secret of the way things are, the weight of eras and the measure of [..TIME or works?..]
</center><BR><center>

4Q418 Frag. 123 Col. 2 1[ . . . ] 7when years begin and when eras end [ . . . ] 3everything that has happened in it, why it was and what will be in [ . . . ] 4His era that He revealed to the ears of those who understand the secret of the way things are [ . . . ] 3you are one who understands, when you observe all these things [ . . . ] 6by its hand is the weighing of your deeds with the era [ . . . ]
4Q418 Frag. 123 Col. 2 1[ . . . ] 7Whatever He leaves with you, guard carefully [ . . . ] The sage asserts that his teaching comes from God.
</center><BR>
<center> "Sapiential Work" (4Q413)</center><center>
"....I will teach you (Knowledge)and wisdom. And understand the ways of man and the works of Sons of Man......"
4Q4L7 Frag. 2 (+ 4Q418) Col. 1 1[ . . . ] you are one who understands [ . . . ] 2[ . . . ] the wonderful secrets [ . . . fearful things you will master . . . ] 3[ . . . **why things are and how they are*** . . . ] 4[ . . . why] 5[things are and why they continue to be ] 6[ . . . through Night meditate on the secret] of why things are and investigate it at all times, and then you will know truth and evil, wisdom 7[and falsehood . . . Consider the wicked in al1 their ways, with all their punishments throughout the world eras and the eternal punishment 8and then you will know the difference between good [and evil] deeds, for the God of knowledge is the confidant of Truth, and in the secret of the way things are 9He has made plain its basis [ . . . ] what is its nature and the governing principle of its deeds 10for every [ . . . ] He has made plain to the mind of every [man] how to live by 11the nature of His understanding; and He has made plain [ . . . ] and by the faculty of understanding [He revealed] the enigmas of His purpose with blameless conduct [in all] His deeds. Inquire into these things at all times, give careful thought to al1 13their effects, and then you will know [eternal] glory with His wonderful secrets and His mighty deeds.
4Q413 Frag. 1 1Discipline [and insight] and wisdom I shal1 teach you. Now consider the ways of humanity and the activities of 2the human race. [ . . . ] a man. He enlarged his share in the knowledge of God's truth, and to the degree that that man loathes 3everything evil, [his judgment] shall not be affected by what his ears hear and what his eyes see.

The only question remaining is will they reject Jesus a second time when he returns to fulfill their prophecy.

Oh look Michael Ding said your name He said that he will HASHEV ( Return in Hebrew) to fulfill the prophecy.....lol.... Besides Ding you guys have a simple problem with math if your Idol/ Icon false prophet Jesus( according to prophecy said messiah must fulfill everything during his lifetime.. he cannot die) died and Rose that is once, then Saul/ Paul saw him on the road to Damascus that is twice and if he comes again that would be three times.. Four if you count the Mormons and their visitation and even more if you count the times Ding and his ilk have seen Jesus in their cornflakes, toast, clouds and assorted edible foods which they gulp down knowing their are eating their saviour...

Oh look Michael Ding said your name He said that he will HASHEV ( Return in Hebrew) to fulfill the prophecy.....lol.... Besides Ding you guys have a simple problem with math if your Idol/ Icon false prophet Jesus( according to prophecy said messiah must fulfill everything during his lifetime.. he cannot die) died and Rose that is once, then Saul/ Paul saw him on the road to Damascus that is twice and if he comes again that would be three times.. Four if you count the Mormons and their visitation and even more if you count the times Ding and his ilk have seen Jesus in their cornflakes, toast, clouds and assorted edible foods which they gulp down knowing their are eating their saviour...
So that's a yes? You will reject the Messiah when he comes?

Jesus never fulfilled the messianic prophecies Ding he failed if he exsisted at all... The Moshiach will not fail...I notice you post inane one sentence posts usually with nothing of substance in them and in multiple threads.. What pray tell is your purpose in doing this and really what do you think you will accomplish by these actions... Are you trying to bury important threads that others can learn from or are you just self centred and needy and like to be the centre of attention regardless you have tried to take this post off topic which we have you do many times...Try to stick to the topic...

No one has because it’s not time.

:lol:
So you are saying your group is not smart enough to decipher simple Biblical clues that secret the hidden Moshiach? It doesn't get any simpler then embedding first, last, and given names in everything, then telling you to remember that name embedded in the holy day and place like the Temple and city, none which carry the name Jesus- oops! Wait till the people with cross tattoos realize they got the mark of death and destruction and failure on their bodies, and their inheritances squandered on Pastors who can't read's mansions and jet planes.

Kinda funny------the only guy who KNEW ----was Luke----the non Hebrew speaking and non Aramaic speaking

Luke was a follower of Paul, the Pharisee convert and well educated man, and most of those worked in Greek, including Jewish scholars of the day, so your 'point' is just ignorant, as usual.. You also think there were no priests or nobility in Judaism, so why would anyone care what your think? You don't even know Jewish history.

No the one in Matthew (at Jericho) was a pagan worshiping Canaanite not a Jew.
It's all mute because Deut makes it clear that a bastard child is not allowed in the Temple, why would he make a rule disqualifying himslf thus exposing the idol is made high as the falken one claimed high.
If you read John 6:66 of all verses, it's about many of the apostles & followers leaving the cult, because he was lifted high. There's alot of zingers in the Roman joke besides lifting high the Harlot and her bastard child and harlot lineage they renamed the character IeSous(Jesus)
i.e. the Swine=the forbidden and call him the great Scarab=dung beetle.
There's so many more easter eggs literaly and figuratively in the Roman mockery of beliefs (which is liken to how Anton Levay satanists mock impersonate Catholicsm.
"Learn from emulations"=mirror reflection learning.
<font color=red>The Secret of The Way Things Are </a></center><center> <font color=black>
4Q418 Frag. 77 2[ Understand or Seek? ] the secret of the way things are, and learn the nature of man and gaze at the faculties [ and workings or realities for] 3[ What ] has made him. Then you will understand the nature of mortal man and the weight of [ . . . ] 4his spirit, and learn the secret of the way things are, the weight of eras and the measure of [..TIME or works?..]
</center><BR><center>

4Q418 Frag. 123 Col. 2 1[ . . . ] 7when years begin and when eras end [ . . . ] 3everything that has happened in it, why it was and what will be in [ . . . ] 4His era that He revealed to the ears of those who understand the secret of the way things are [ . . . ] 3you are one who understands, when you observe all these things [ . . . ] 6by its hand is the weighing of your deeds with the era [ . . . ]
4Q418 Frag. 123 Col. 2 1[ . . . ] 7Whatever He leaves with you, guard carefully [ . . . ] The sage asserts that his teaching comes from God.
</center><BR>
<center> "Sapiential Work" (4Q413)</center><center>
"....I will teach you (Knowledge)and wisdom. And understand the ways of man and the works of Sons of Man......"
4Q4L7 Frag. 2 (+ 4Q418) Col. 1 1[ . . . ] you are one who understands [ . . . ] 2[ . . . ] the wonderful secrets [ . . . fearful things you will master . . . ] 3[ . . . **why things are and how they are*** . . . ] 4[ . . . why] 5[things are and why they continue to be ] 6[ . . . through Night meditate on the secret] of why things are and investigate it at all times, and then you will know truth and evil, wisdom 7[and falsehood . . . Consider the wicked in al1 their ways, with all their punishments throughout the world eras and the eternal punishment 8and then you will know the difference between good [and evil] deeds, for the God of knowledge is the confidant of Truth, and in the secret of the way things are 9He has made plain its basis [ . . . ] what is its nature and the governing principle of its deeds 10for every [ . . . ] He has made plain to the mind of every [man] how to live by 11the nature of His understanding; and He has made plain [ . . . ] and by the faculty of understanding [He revealed] the enigmas of His purpose with blameless conduct [in all] His deeds. Inquire into these things at all times, give careful thought to al1 13their effects, and then you will know [eternal] glory with His wonderful secrets and His mighty deeds.
4Q413 Frag. 1 1Discipline [and insight] and wisdom I shal1 teach you. Now consider the ways of humanity and the activities of 2the human race. [ . . . ] a man. He enlarged his share in the knowledge of God's truth, and to the degree that that man loathes 3everything evil, [his judgment] shall not be affected by what his ears hear and what his eyes see.

Hashish posts yet more rubbish, in the belief that posting last means he's wining, never mind his people declared their messiah was Cyrus the Persian, and we can largely ignore any post-exilic Jewish society and culture as irrelevant, while the Christians went on to become the true fulfillers of the Covenants, including the return of of Jerusalem and to Jewish control and a Jewish state, not you racist idiots who keep trying to claim otherwise. It's entertaining to watch you racists keep trying to impress us with your pseudo-intellectual figments of your imaginations, though.

The Jewish prophecy of the Messiah predicts he will come at the end of times.

It isn’t time yet.

When it is time, they will know.
Chapter and verse in the Tanakh version please.
You notice that you never support your precepts?
You don’t know your own religion?

Contrary to their propaganda, many Jews worshipped magicians, not the God of the Torah, particularly the racist Chasidic hacks, who worshipped a 17th century magician, then revived that sect name under a new ultra-racist cult in the 1950's, in New York City of all places. These are the types one sees spitting on people and the like, who don't work and mooch off the Israeli state, praise their Muslim brothers' attacks in Europe, have zero loyalty to the Israeli state and are just as likely to side with Hamas and the PLO in any wars that break out, yet the Israeli state still tolerates them for some reason, mostly stupidity. They make up about 10%-12% of the Jewish population now, and Israel is now letting them into the military, another big mistake, as they most certainly will commit atrocities at every opportunity. despite the naive beliefs of secular conservatives and left wingers that they can be made loyal to Israel.

Luke was a follower of Paul, the Pharisee convert and well educated man, and most of those worked in Greek, including Jewish scholars of the day, so your 'point' is just ignorant, as usual.. You also think there were no priests or nobility in Judaism, so why would anyone care what your think? You don't even know Jewish history.

are you calling "priests" "nobility"? Paul never met
Jesus either. There is no evidence that Jesus was literate
in Greek. If one depends on the NT----there is evidence that he was literate in Aramaic and Hebrew. So all you got is ---Paul told Luke everything Luke knew about Jesus based on his Hypnogogic hallucinations

in Greek. If one depends on the NT----there is evidence that he was literate in Aramaic and Hebrew. So all you got is ---Paul told Luke everything Luke knew about Jesus based on his Hypnogogic hallucinations

Jesus and his followers were uncultured, not illiterate. Good friends and family, not cult members.

A very important thing to keep in mind when reading about Jesus saying something like, "Take this and eat it"

Jesus would be very amused if he ever found out they, whoever they are, have been eating it for thousands of years...

Last edited:

Jesus and his followers were uncultured, not illiterate. Good friends and family, not cult members.

A very important thing to keep in mind when reading about Jesus saying something like, "Take this and eat it"

Jesus would be very amused if he ever found out they, whoever they are, have been eating it for thousands of years...

Jesus would be very amused if he knew that YOU KNOW that --------MATTHEW knew everything there was to know
about him-------most of all---PAUL would give him the giggles

As usual you're just desperate; Temple positions as well as socio/economic postilions depended on one's family tree in the epost-exilic era, which apparently you don't think is the case. That's because you don't know squat. Luke did his own research, and of course found a different genealogical source than Mathew did. For many reason you wouldn't have the first clue about, the one in Luke is probably the most accurate. you don't read books, you prefer some racist hack to tell you what to think, so recommending sources is just a waste of time, otherwise you would already have found this out. lol

^ religiously intolerant bigot obsessing over the religious practices of a faith not his own.

Forum List

Back