Hey Pastor Morris, Born in Bethlehem is not a Messianic Prophecy

Wow I discuss farm animals some twenty odd minutes ago and look what comes running out of the barn... These guys must of been spooked when I said we need not sacrifice any farm ( barn) animals...
Are you arguing there is no Jewish end of times Messianic prophecy?

YOU ARE BEING MADE A FOOL and passing along that lie unto the world.
1)MICAH 5:10 is not a messianic prophecy.
2) Micah 5:10 (used in Matthew) is not about a town, the context is about a LINEAGE thus the Hebrew Gender form and the term CLAN is used regarding( a name)
Bethlehem(son of) Ephratah.
BEiNG BORN OUT OF A LINEAGE(CLAN) IS NOT being born out of a town.
IT SAYS "BETHLEHEM EPHRATAH" not just Bethlehem, thst is because it's about a
person who is named Bethlehem not a town.
BEING BAMBOOZLED is not your fault except for the fact those fooled by the lie are to lazy or stupid to read the Tanakh version for themselves and fact check the FALSE claims.
HERE IS WHERE IT IS YOUR FAULT:
when you are corrected of the error and you do not recant or you continue the lie, that is when you become guilt of evil missrepresentation and missguidance all to save face and affiliation pride. THIS EVIL STARTED FROM THE INITIAL LIE, but was spread by equal evil inclinations to lie to save face.
ROFLMFAO

Coming from someone who claims
Jesus is satan....priceless
50 million murders and thousands of wars in his name and get away with sin free card that fills our jails with inmates with cross necklaces and cross tattoos is not a laughing matter.
ONLY A SATANIST would think humanity's failures through a false doctrine is a good thing.
So what are you? A supporter of negative precepts or just foolish?
Through the name of Jesus, which compels you
according to the Word of God, which commands you...
Away with you demon spirits!
That was not a intellectually honest response, nor respectful of the 50 million murders that were perpetrated by people with that same arrogant stance protecting their Idol/icon over humanity.

pastors admit Jesus is Lucifer

Jesus is Lucifer

-

jESUS cHRIST IS SATAN AND CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE!

Lucifer Jesus

Jesus is the Antichrist Pt1

Jesus is Satan the Morning Star 1
- -

YouTube

WHO CREATED JESUS CHRIST ?

Christianity is a Egyptian Myth - Horus=Jesus, Isis=Mary, Osiris=God, Amun=Amen, Apophis=Devil

You are hilarious you use some Catholic catchism which has nothing to do with Judiasm and our teachings... Why Hobe it like you trying to teach the captain of a sea going vessel how to sail while you are floating around in your little dingy offshore of Houston in the shallow waters of the gulf... The captain knows what he is doing you obviously do not...

Ding you did not find 1 verse in the Tanakh to back your statement. All your responses avoided answering the simple request to back your post.
Stop making excuses and admit what you are taught is not Biblical.

YOU ARE BEING MADE A FOOL and passing along that lie unto the world.
1)MICAH 5:10 is not a messianic prophecy.
2) Micah 5:10 (used in Matthew) is not about a town, the context is about a LINEAGE thus the Hebrew Gender form and the term CLAN is used regarding( a name)
Bethlehem(son of) Ephratah.
BEiNG BORN OUT OF A LINEAGE(CLAN) IS NOT being born out of a town.
IT SAYS "BETHLEHEM EPHRATAH" not just Bethlehem, thst is because it's about a
person who is named Bethlehem not a town.
BEING BAMBOOZLED is not your fault except for the fact those fooled by the lie are to lazy or stupid to read the Tanakh version for themselves and fact check the FALSE claims.
HERE IS WHERE IT IS YOUR FAULT:
when you are corrected of the error and you do not recant or you continue the lie, that is when you become guilt of evil missrepresentation and missguidance all to save face and affiliation pride. THIS EVIL STARTED FROM THE INITIAL LIE, but was spread by equal evil inclinations to lie to save face.
ROFLMFAO

Coming from someone who claims
Jesus is satan....priceless

Hash eater here is one of the more colorful Jewish racists here. He thinks God chose them for their genetics; most of us know God has a sense of humor and was just being sarcastic, and everyone else is glad they weren't 'the Chosen'.

Last edited:
The Second Temple was allowed to disappear because it was no longer relevant to anything, and neither was sacrificing animals. They were both just examples of parasitism by the 'nobility' of the day. Most Jews of the era had no vested interest in maintaining that status quo and could care less about wasting their time and money on it any more after 100 A.D.

Judaic Messianic Prophecy for Ding.
Once again as posted one is:
the Moshiach is supposed to be from the Branch of David, more specific the Aaronic lineage (Kohanim). Out of Kohanim lineage (per scrolls IQS IX, II FROM FRAGMENT
4QSe [4Q259])
Moshiach must be a man not a god says Isaiah.
And we know "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
"You're not to paint a picture of spiritual beings."

THE MESSIAH TO COME, IS BUT A MAN (NOT A GOD OR DIRECT SON OF GOD):

"And a right Prophet (Prophet of Righteousness ) will the Lord your God give you, a Prophet from among you, of your brethren."

"...out of thee(MAN) shall come forth unto me
a *Judge* to be Ruler in Israel,and this is the King Messiah." *note the Bible and scrolls and even Catholic doctrine shows Michael is the Judge as I posted unrefuted sources many times)*

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".
Which is common sense since you can look up Shalem as being the Evening Star (Michael).

Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5) Thus knowing this secret name.

Must be the remover/overturner of the false/imposter (first fallen)messiah and liberate the people from the bondage of the adversary (Rome). (Scrolls show this is Michael as does verses in Isaiah Jeremiah and Ezra in conjunction with Dan revealing the name)

MICHAEL
Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.
A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

The legend of Yerushalem becoming the city of peace reveals the Moshiach as the Evening Star overturning the Morning Star.

Judaic Messianic Prophecy for Ding.
Once again as posted one is:
the Moshiach is supposed to be from the Branch of David, more specific the Aaronic lineage (Kohanim). Out of Kohanim lineage (per scrolls IQS IX, II FROM FRAGMENT
4QSe [4Q259])
Moshiach must be a man not a god says Isaiah.
And we know "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
"You're not to paint a picture of spiritual beings."

THE MESSIAH TO COME, IS BUT A MAN (NOT A GOD OR DIRECT SON OF GOD):

"And a right Prophet (Prophet of Righteousness ) will the Lord your God give you, a Prophet from among you, of your brethren."

"...out of thee(MAN) shall come forth unto me
a *Judge* to be Ruler in Israel,and this is the King Messiah." *note the Bible and scrolls and even Catholic doctrine shows Michael is the Judge as I posted unrefuted sources many times)*

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".
Which is common sense since you can look up Shalem as being the Evening Star (Michael).

Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5) Thus knowing this secret name.

Must be the remover/overturner of the false/imposter (first fallen)messiah and liberate the people from the bondage of the adversary (Rome). (Scrolls show this is Michael as does verses in Isaiah Jeremiah and Ezra in conjunction with Dan revealing the name)

MICHAEL
Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.
A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

The legend of Yerushalem becoming the city of peace reveals the Moshiach as the Evening Star overturning the Morning Star.
And you still dodged my questions.

Don’t be afraid to answer them.

Has the Messiah come yet? No. It’s not time.

When it is time. He will come and then you will not deny him.

The Second Temple was allowed to disappear because it was no longer relevant to anything, and neither was sacrificing animals. They were both just examples of parasitism by the 'nobility' of the day. Most Jews of the era had no vested interest in maintaining that status quo and could care less about wasting their time and money on it any more after 100 A.D.
\

I am fascinated Pic. Who were the "NOBILITY" of the day?

In 1 Samuel 17 v12 we learn that Jesse the father of David is an Ephrathite(Of the line of Ephratah). Going forward to the NT, this would make Joseph an Ephrathite from Bethlehem. Jesus was born under the Law. By Law(the Word of God), this would make Jesus an Ephrathite from Bethlehem. The prophesy of Micah chapter 5 is valid.
Messiah/Christ simply means anointed one. It happened to Jesus in the temple when he was 12. Jesus is the Lamb of Lev. 16. The anointed one that has not yet been revealed is the scapegoat of Lev. 16.
The Day of Atonement isn't over yet.

Last edited:
In 1 Samuel 17 v12 we learn that Jesse the father of David is an Ephrathite(Of the line of Ephratah). Going forward to the NT, this woyld make Joseph an Ephrathite from Bethlehem. Jesus was born under the Law. By Law(the Word of God), this would make Jesus an Ephrathite from Bethlehem. The prophesy of Micah chapter 5 is valid.
Messiah/Christ simply means anointed one. It happened to Jesus in the temple when he was 12. Jesus is the Lamb of Lev. 16. The anointed one that has not yet been revealed is the scapegoat of Lev. 16.
The Day of Atonement isn't over yet.
Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was technically half Roman (father was Panderas) and he was a Pharisee which is why he fled towards Egypt with his mentor to avoid the Jannaeus Alexander retribution on the Pharisee revolt.
What lineage the other later era christs used in the icons image is unknown unless you can figure it out in Josephus writings on Yehuda (6bc) and Theudas (45ad).
Since the NT is required to be 100% truth or a giant lie, then Matthews Lineage has to be used or Christianity's nonsense removed off the face of a logical rational earth as in "cast out of heaven*" (*future world to come).

Actually two lineages are given, as would be the case with using different sources, which in turn highlights the fact that genealogies where not at all 'accurate' by that era because of post-exilic fudging; the genealogy in Luke is the one usually accepted as the best over Mathew's. Both indicate a Davidic ancestry anyway.

Wow I discuss farm animals some twenty odd minutes ago and look what comes running out of the barn... These guys must of been spooked when I said we need not sacrifice any farm ( barn) animals...

All kidding aside, (wink wink), can you see that the subject of livestock, wild beasts of the field, talking serpents, donkeys, sheep goats, etc., those fat beasts required by God for ritual slaughter ., in scripture are descriptive metaphors for people like your many friends here who reflect the attributes of dumb animals?

If you do, please tell Hashev to put away his fancy butcher knife, take that silly box off his head, trade in his robes, learn to ride a horse,, and get a real job.

And then::

Last edited:
Actually two lineages are given, as would be the case with using different sources, which in turn highlights the fact that genealogies where not at all 'accurate' by that era because of post-exilic fudging; the genealogy in Luke is the one usually accepted as the best over Mathew's. Both indicate a Davidic ancestry anyway.
All this has been discussed previously many times on this forum... People need to realize that the current names adorning the gospels Mathew and Luke were named at a much later date as they were annonomous... What should be kept in mind is that there is some question as to when they were really written as many important church elders at the beginnings of Christianity never quoted them and most of their material was taken from the gospel of Mark in some cases plagerized word by word...My feelings on this is because two witnesses were required in ancient Israel to verify events as actually happened and they only had Mark or annonomous Mark at the beginnings.. Thus in reality( in my humble opinion) we really have only one witness that being Mark( I may get flack for this... but everyone should look these things up for themselves... Now that being said both Luke and Mathew added birth narratives to their revisions of Mark basing them on legends guide irreconceivable with each other( Randal Helms Gospel fictions 41)All can read pg 46 for further details....Picaro admits the gospel lineages have been played( tampered) with So how can we really arrive at the fact they are accurate on the davidic legacy not even mentioning the fact there are doubts to even the exsistance of said( Jesus) individual...At least one individual who did all that Jesus supposedly did and that it was not an amalgamation of many different personas that created the Jesus myth...Frankly no one should take these things on blind faith and should research for themselves the facts and come up with their own conclusions...

All kidding aside, (wink wink), can you see that the subject of livestock, wild beasts of the field, talking serpents, donkeys, sheep goats, etc., those fat beasts required by God for ritual slaughter ., are descriptive metaphors for people like your many friends here who reflect the attributes of dumb animals?

If you do, please tell Hashev to put away his fancy butcher knife, take that silly box off his head, trade in his robes, learn to ride a horse,, and get a real job.

And then::

You are dating yourself Hobe using that song but they did m make a parody of it in shrek I believe it was the Donkey...lol...

You are dating yourself Hobe using that song but they did m make a parody of it in shrek I believe it was the Donkey...lol...

donkey is what donkey do.

When Adam gave out names to the wild beasts of the field, what name do you suppose he would have given you?

Dating myself? lol... Time no longer applies to me. Do yourself a favor. hear the words......then learn to sing a new song, if you can find someone to surgically remove your brown nose from hashevs funky butt.

Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
Keep them dogies* movin'
Rawhide!
Don't try to understand 'em
Just rope and throw and brand 'em
Soon we'll be living high and wide.

:eusa_whistle:

During the harvest, the reapers are sent out to tie up the tares in bundles for burning..

Then the wheat can be separated from the chaff and gathered into the barn.

If you are not up to the task.. Step aside.

Last edited:

donkey is what donkey do.

When Adam gave out names to the wild beasts of the field, what name do you suppose he would have given you?

Dating myself? lol... Time no longer applies to me. Do yourself a favor. hear the words......then learn to sing a new song, if you can find someone to surgically remove your brown nose from hashevs funky butt.

Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
Keep them dogies* movin'
Rawhide!
Don't try to understand 'em
Just rope and throw and brand 'em
Soon we'll be living high and wide.

:eusa_whistle:

During the harvest, the reapers are sent out to tie up the tares in bundles for burning..

Then the wheat can be separated from the chaff and gathered into the barn.

If you are not up to the task.. Step aside.
Jealous much Hobe Michael and I are friends have been for many years but You Know what they about people raised in barn since you are so fixated on it...Wink..Besides I am a Levi it is my humble duty to help the Kohenime as best I can is that too much over you head being a barn animal and all....Hmmmm...

Forum List

Back