Hey, partisan hack ideologues -- Here's one way to start to cure your mental illness

As long as he is paying for it, I don't have a problem. We elected a young father with kids. They deserve a family vacation.

Wasn't thrilled about the Paris trip though... :eusa_whistle:

Because you believed all the crap about it costing taxpayers money for Michelle's side trip?

Michelle’s European Vacation | FactCheck.org
Please don't link to the partisan hack "fact check" in a thread that is for helping cure partisan hack ideologues of their mental illness, and that isn't in the flame zone. Okay?

Thank you.

Factcheck.org is now partisan too? I have files full taking apart Obama statements, both during the campaign and up to and including last week.

As long as he is paying for it, I don't have a problem. We elected a young father with kids. They deserve a family vacation.

Wasn't thrilled about the Paris trip though... :eusa_whistle:

Because you believed all the crap about it costing taxpayers money for Michelle's side trip?

Please don't link to the partisan hack "fact check" in a thread that is for helping cure partisan hack ideologues of their mental illness, and that isn't in the flame zone. Okay?

Thank you.

Oh, and one more thing: I see you didn't jump on Chanel for her "strawman" comment. :eusa_whistle: which prompted my "link" to the "partisan" Factcheck.org.

No hacks here...nope... giggle........

I'm pretty sure he can get on the computer. All the computers are tempested, meaning that in addition to being encrypted they are insulated in such a way that there can be no signal capture.

Obama also has a specially encripted Blackberry, one of his first requests, after the SS initially said he would have to relinquish it.

The partisan hack ideologues can, now. Now is a great time to start curing that mental illness. Fair-minded people never have had a problem with a POTUS taking "vacations."

Add to all this, it's a lifetime deal. All Presidents are "blessed" with Secret Service "protection" for the rest of their lives. That would suck ass.

My only problem is, as usual, with the msm.

They weren't so understanding when boooosh was around. Funny how they make sure to point out that the Pres is never really on vacation.
Where they work isn't relevant. The partisan hack ideologue has a mental illness that needs to be cured, and it can start here, with this.

They will never be cured bro. ~BH

My only problem is, as usual, with the msm.

They weren't so understanding when boooosh was around. Funny how they make sure to point out that the Pres is never really on vacation.
Where they work isn't relevant. The partisan hack ideologue has a mental illness that needs to be cured, and it can start here, with this.

Well without partisan hack ideologues, there wouldn't be websites like this one. :razz:

Well thank you!! (Seriously.) Can we ALL dispense with accusing each other of it then? I always thought it was THE most hypocritical statement appearing here.

All that I would Ask of Barry is that be Discontinue Telling the Peasants that we all will be Required to Tighten the Belts and Make some Sacrifices...

Cause he ain't, and I'd really rather he Shut his Dishonest Hole about it.

:)

peace...

What specifically would you like him to do? Or not do?

Lead by example?

I said specifically. Should Michelle buy her cardigans from Prada or continue ordering from J. Crew? Should Obama start buying his suits off the rack at Big & Tall? Should they vacation at Motel 6 in South Chicago? Not sure they still own their home there, but I can guarantee it ain't no sprawling ranch.

Thank you.

Factcheck.org is now partisan too? I have files full taking apart Obama statements, both during the campaign and up to and including last week.

Well, reality does have a liberal bias, y'know....:eusa_whistle:

Thank you.

Oh, and one more thing: I see you didn't jump on Chanel for her "strawman" comment. :eusa_whistle: which prompted my "link" to the "partisan" Factcheck.org.

I didn't see any strawman there, what I saw was what is known as a GFE. If you read you'll see that chanel's assumptions about who's paying for what were addressed. And Barack's millions in earnings from his books were never mentioned!

I note in passing you're working really hard to appear non-partisan. It's yet another flailing on your part. If chanel's "strawman" baited you, you're definitely partisan.

Remember, a strawman argument involves someone distorting or outright lying about your position, then attacking the "weakened" position. That's not the same as an error.

Thank you.

I didn't see any strawman there, what I saw was what is known as a GFE. If you read you'll see that chanel's assumptions about who's paying for what were addressed. And Barack's millions in earnings from his books were never mentioned!

I note in passing you're working really hard to appear non-partisan. It's yet another flailing on your part. If chanel's "strawman" baited you, you're definitely partisan.

Remember, a strawman argument involves someone distorting or outright lying about your position, then attacking the "weakened" position. That's not the same as an error.

Oh gawd, you're such a piece of work.

Quote: Originally Posted by chanel

Wasn't thrilled about the Paris trip though.

Nah, no "distortion" of the topic there. :eusa_whistle:

Here's Wikipedia's definition of "straw man argument" (among hundreds of other similar entries, just in case you're one of those who believes anything found in Wikipedia is a lie.

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

Her comment is ironically a PERFECT example.

Forum List

Back