Do believe the United States criminal justice system is corrupt towards ethnic minorities?

• Yes

• No

• I do not know

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you look at factors OTHER than race or ethnicity --- as I did above -- you don't NEED to rely on opinion. You can formulate better questions to answer academically and you will be producing more value for those you want to help..

Dooood, there are moments in time when I could hug you. You know, if I was a touchy, feely, huggy person and in a non-sexual non-flirty way.

If you look at factors OTHER than race or ethnicity --- as I did above -- you don't NEED to rely on opinion. You can formulate better questions to answer academically and you will be producing more value for those you want to help..

Dooood, there are moments in time when I could hug you. You know, if I was a touchy, feely, huggy person and in a non-sexual non-flirty way.

Just lick his forehead. More than once would be weird.

Could be arranged. Lots of empty forums around here for a quicky hug.. :eusa_dance: Gardening is usually pretty empty this time of night.. I do think that any encounters with govt cost poor folks more. And we ought to ponder how to not ruin lives over mistakes and $250 car towings.

Forum List

Back