Hey Obamabots!...Can even one of you offer proof that Obama lived up to this promise?

He broke the promise.

Is that what you want to hear?
Nope!

I've been listening to the Obamabots claim how perfect he is since the campaign. Surely he didn't lie to me. Surely the man who farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits ribbons of rainbows didn't lie to us all. I mean please, OH PLEASE, show me the proof that he wouldn't lie!

I'll be waiting!

:eusa_whistle:

It seems to me like you heard what you wanted to hear.

Anyone who expected Obama to be perfect and follow through with every campaign promise he made is naive and living in a dreamworld.

Well then, there's obviously a whole lotta people livin' in a dreamworld.
How many votes did the annointed one get?

Still waiting!

:popcorn:

Are you trying to claim that everyone who voted for Obama expected him to be perfect and follow through with all of his campaign promises?

Are you trying to claim that everyone who voted for Obama expected him to be perfect and follow through with all of his campaign promises?

Well, since I have yet to see even ONE Obamabot call him out, I have to assume he's perfect. Surely he didn't lie.

Soooooooo,

still waiting!

Well, since I have yet to see even ONE Obamabot call him out, I have to assume he's perfect. Surely he didn't lie.

Soooooooo,

still waiting!

Okay ... well you can go ahead and continue to shout from the roof tops.

I already told you that he broke the promise.

What else you could possibly be looking for is beyond me.

I suspect you're just posting now so you can go back to the thread and admire your work.

Jester, the issue here is this.. You don't want proof because anything that he has done you will deny.. But let's look at this from another point of view? How much more would he get done if he didn't have to deal with the party of no? Rebuttlicans have an every turn done all they could to stop and condemn anything he is trying to do.. You morons even go so far as to lie to the people of this nation.. You want a liar? Go look in the feaken mirror..

Obama has done a lot in the short time he has been in office, and if you are to stupid to look for yourself then I can't help you.. You eat your popcorn you lazy bastage and get your own proof!!

Bush is out of office!! And for 8 years he was a complete and total failure! How bout your prove otherwise? Come on!! Give me one example to show that Bush isn't a failure? Just one thing!! He campaigned on gay marriage twice!! He wanted his constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.. On both occasions, as soon as he took office, not another word about the issue.. Christians bought it hook line and sinker..

So let's see your proof?? What did Bush do that was good for this nation?? One thing!! Just one thing!!

I'm just glad he upheld his promise to keep all lobbyists out of his cabinet! Bravo, Mr. President!!! :clap2:

Wait, wut?

Jester, the issue here is this.. You don't want proof because anything that he has done you will deny.. But let's look at this from another point of view? How much more would he get done if he didn't have to deal with the party of no? Rebuttlicans have an every turn done all they could to stop and condemn anything he is trying to do.. You morons even go so far as to lie to the people of this nation.. You want a liar? Go look in the feaken mirror..

Obama has done a lot in the short time he has been in office, and if you are to stupid to look for yourself then I can't help you.. You eat your popcorn you lazy bastage and get your own proof!!

Bush is out of office!! And for 8 years he was a complete and total failure! How bout your prove otherwise? Come on!! Give me one example to show that Bush isn't a failure? Just one thing!! He campaigned on gay marriage twice!! He wanted his constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.. On both occasions, as soon as he took office, not another word about the issue.. Christians bought it hook line and sinker..

So let's see your proof?? What did Bush do that was good for this nation?? One thing!! Just one thing!!
You're on MY thread. Provide the proof I requested, or simply step the fuck off.

Oh but wait, maybe Obama lied through his teeth just to get you gullible dumbass lil' Obamabots to vote for him.

I mean he's broken so many of the promises he made to you lil' gullible morons, that it's growing harder to keep track. But those are for another time.

But no, surely the ultra perfect messiah didn't lie to you fools ON THIS ISSUE. I'm absolutely sure of it.

For now, we'll stick with this lil' promise he made to you gullible lil' liberal idiots. But I need the proof.

Still waiting!

Last edited:
Well.......in Obama's defense, he did promise change................

and he is delivering, as evidenced by stuff like this...............

Foreclosures: 'Worst three months of all time'

Despite signs of broader economic recovery, number of foreclosure filings hit a record high in the third quarter - a sign the plague is still spreading.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Despite concerted government-led and lender-supported efforts to prevent foreclosures, the number of filings hit a record high in the third quarter, according to a report issued Thursday.

"They were the worst three months of all time," said Rick Sharga, spokesman for RealtyTrac, an online marketer of foreclosed homes.

During that time, 937,840 homes received a foreclosure letter -- whether a default notice, auction notice or bank repossession, the RealtyTrac report said. That means one in every 136 U.S. homes were in foreclosure, which is a 5% increase from the second quarter and a 23% jump over the third quarter of 2008.

Monsterous deficits, the like that have never been seen before in the history of the world...................

Well..........the guy did promise CHANGE after all.................

Last edited:
Looks like they need help Wicked Jester.

10. I had to go to New Orleans today.
9. I was making plans to pick up my Nobel prize.
8. This Afghanistan thingy has me all confused.
7. They stopped letting me vote in Congress.
6. Your definition of transparency is different than mine.
5. My Chief of Staff is getting all pissy about the public opinion being dropped.
4. A filibuster proof Congress isn't what its cracked up to be.
3. Did I say every bill? On my desk? Which side of the desk?
2. Michelle says I have to take the kids to school tomorrow.
1. I am President now, I don't have to listen to you people any more.

In typical neotard fashion you avoided the issue and made yourself look like an idiot..

Bravo..

:clap2:
No, in typical liberal idiot fashion you entered MY thread where I do the questioning. Now, if you want questions answered, start your own thread. I'll be happy to answer any questions over there. For now, i'm STILL WAITING for even one of you idiot ass Obamabots to provide proof that Obama lived up to a promise he so vehemently made. I mean, you all stood and went bonkers when he made said promise, so i'm just making sure he didn't dissapoint and disrespect you clowns by breaking YET ANOTHER very important promise that he himself said would help define his presidency. A presidency that you lil' Obamabot clowns continually claim is the greatest of all time, even though he has yet to do one godamn significant thing.

Now, i'm still waiting!

Last edited:
Did you really think anyone is going to take your thread seriously when it starts out calling people "obamabots"?

silly chef....

" When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interupt them." Napoleon.:lol::lol:

Did you really think anyone is going to take your thread seriously when it starts out calling people "obamabots"?

silly chef....

Thank you!!!! It probably needs to be explained to him, since he could not figure it out for himself.

Soooooooo,

still waiting!

Were you a supporter of President Bush?

If so, I am curious, how long did it take you to call him out? With me it began with Halliburton and only got worse from there.

Immie

Forum List

Back