Hey Obamabots!...Can even one of you offer proof that Obama lived up to this promise?

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Please, just one of you show us PROOF that Obama has lived up to it.

Just one example would suffice.

And, if he hasn't, could you please explain WHY?

Here's the promise:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5t8GdxFYBU]YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"[/ame]

I'll be waiting!

Last edited:

Here's the promise:

YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"

I'll be waiting!

I can show you one thing he promised to do that he is trying to live up to

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY]YouTube - Obama: We are 5 days from FUNDAMENTALly transforming America[/ame]

Here's the promise:

YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"

I'll be waiting!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY]YouTube - Obama: We are 5 days from FUNDAMENTALly transforming America[/ame]

But that's not the proof I asked for.

Come on now, he EMPHATICALLY made the promise to all americans.

Please, show me the proof.

I'm still waiting!

The only time politicians tell the truth is when they call each other liars. I, like many others, are standing by waiting for all of this so called "transparency" that Obama promised during his election campaign. My best guess, and I'm sure I am correct, is that he is full of Demo-CRAP.

Here's the promise:

I'll be waiting!

But that's not the proof I asked for.

Come on now, he EMPHATICALLY made the promise to all americans.

Please, show me the proof.

I'm still waiting!

I was being sarcastic :razz:

He promised transparancy and is letting the congress to create legislation without giving us 5 days to review it. That is a lie just like Bush's "No New Taxes" pledge.

What, still no proof?

Come on people. I mean shit, we had the stimulus bill and all. After all, the messiah did say ALL BILLS!

Surely you can come up with SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

:popcorn:

What, still no proof?

Come on people. I mean shit, we had the stimulus bill and all. After all, the messiah did say ALL BILLS!

Which bill are you referring to, exactly?

Well, the stimulus bill is a good place to start.

How' bout that proof of full transparency?

I'll be waiting!

What, still no proof?

I'll be waiting!

What about the bill do you not understand? What in particular is not transparent enough for you?

I'll be waiting!

What about the bill do you not understand? What in particular is not transparent enough for you?

But what about his promise of allowing ALL americans the opportunity to view all bills before he signed 'em?

And, how about that lil' "pork" thingamagigee he mentioned?

I'll be waiting!

He broke the promise.

Is that what you want to hear?
Nope!

I've been listening to the Obamabots claim how perfect he is since the campaign. Surely he didn't lie to me. Surely the man who farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits ribbons of rainbows didn't lie to us all. I mean please, OH PLEASE, show me the proof that he wouldn't lie!

I'll be waiting!

:eusa_whistle:

He broke the promise.

Is that what you want to hear?
Nope!

I've been listening to the Obamabots claim how perfect he is since the campaign. Surely he didn't lie to me. Surely the man who farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits ribbons of rainbows didn't lie to us all. I mean please, OH PLEASE, show me the proof that he wouldn't lie!

I'll be waiting!

:eusa_whistle:

It seems to me like you heard what you wanted to hear.

Anyone who expected Obama to be perfect and follow through with every campaign promise he made is naive and living in a dreamworld.

Forum List

Back