mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Obama-Brewer-tarmac.jpeg

Pick on someone your own size!

:)

peace...

After 3 years Obama still has such thin skin. He really should have just let it go. What was gained by confronting the Governor about her book?

He has thin skin. Brewer was on Greta last night and she said all he wanted to do is talk about her book and how it put him in a bad light. She wanted to talk about the borders, the economy he got upset and walked away from her

If I was her I'd keep my eyes on a swivel watchin out for a tall black woman in a blue dress. Michelle might just take a little vacation to AZ and slap that stupid bitch back into last week. White women might "stand by thier man" but a black woman will knock a bitch out if ya fuck with her good man. :lol: :lol:

If I was her I'd keep my eyes on a swivel watchin out for a tall black woman in a blue dress. Michelle might just take a little vacation to AZ and slap that stupid bitch back into last week. White women might "stand by thier man" but a black woman will knock a bitch out if ya fuck with her good man. :lol: :lol:

Excellent Stereotyping HUGGY!... :thup:

Michelle can't help herself, she Black up in that Notherfukker!

peace...

"Bullying and Chauvinistic"... Lazio was to HILLARY!...

But that Obama Pic looks nothing like that...

And Obama CERTAINLY wasn't all Pissed off about something.

Pure CRAP...

If Newt or Perry had done that to a Liberal Female Governor...

Well, the Repsonse would have been the same as when Poor Widdle Hiwerwie was all Invaded by Lazio in a Debate.

peace...

Obama-Brewer-tarmac.jpeg

Pick on someone your own size!

peace...

Only a "conservative" would look at this photo and say the man is picking on the woman.
Yeah, it looks like he's trying to calm down a rabid nutcase.

It is interesting to note that *ahem* some people think woman should be protected from criticism simply because they are women.

*AHEM* ^Somebody was probably shitting themselves over HILLARY!/Lazio when it happened, along with the rest of the Liberal Establishment and it's Lemmings...

ravi being a Current Member. :thup:

peace...

Only a "conservative" would look at this photo and say the man is picking on the woman.

It is interesting to note that *ahem* some people think woman should be protected from criticism simply because they are women.

*AHEM* ^Somebody was probably shitting themselves over HILLARY!/Lazio when it happened, along with the rest of the Liberal Establishment and it's Lemmings...

peace...

Short memory I see. You've already forgotten about the Perry/Romney debate incident. But of course, that was between two white men, and you probably think they can handle themselves fine.

Right?

peace...

peace...

Short memory I see. You've already forgotten about the Perry/Romney debate incident. But of course, that was between two white men, and you probably think they can handle themselves fine.

Right?

peace...

You have said NOTHING that Negates the Liberal Reaction to Lazio Approaching HILLARY! in a Debate...

Try again.

peace...

After 3 years Obama still has such thin skin. He really should have just let it go. What was gained by confronting the Governor about her book?

He has surrounded himself with ass kissers and can't comprehend that someone might actually disagree with him.

He has thin skin. Brewer was on Greta last night and she said all he wanted to do is talk about her book and how it put him in a bad light. She wanted to talk about the borders, the economy he got upset and walked away from her

I pray to God this isn't how Obama handles meetings with foreign leaders. He sounds like a spoiled little brat without a clue that's playing in the big leagues now.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back