Hey Obama! Great Work! Baltimore Is Number 1 Again!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Democrats can once again be proud and they can puff their chests out and beat them with the bravo of pride! Obama and fellow democrats have set a new record in Baltimore NOT matched in FORTY THREE years and they still have a few months left to RAISE the score some more.

Let's ALL join in and view this TRUE democratic party success story of how democrats have made the lives of Americans so much safer so much better and so much PC!

Baltimore killings soar to a level unseen in 43 years - Yahoo News

Once again a BIG shout out to Obama and the democrat party for LIFTING a rate set FORTY THREE years ago!

Baltimore brings hope to the liberal left bent on the destruction of America. O'malley seems to think he is worthy of being elected. Maybe he will and he will do what he did for Baltimore.

We should just fence off cities controlled by the Democrats and pull out law enforcement and let the citizens kill each other off.

See "Escape from New York" and "Escape from Los Angeles" for details.

• Banned
We should just fence off cities controlled by the Democrats and pull out law enforcement and let the citizens kill each other off.

See "Escape from New York" and "Escape from Los Angeles" for details.
That is EXACTLY what we should do. No money no programs just a fence.

• Banned
Now you know why the media is running "Cecil the Lion" stories 24/7. It is the perfect distraction from Liberal failure.
Yeah they took a story from the bottom of the barrel about a problem that is not ours in a country that is not ours.
And to make matters worse that idiot Obama is looking into it with the DOJ and OUR tax money.

"Black Lives Matter"?
They need to buy it before they sell it to me. Because right now I'm NOT buying.

The truth is and always has been "Only Certain Black Lives Matter".

This is my issue with this movement, it isn't what it claims to be. It is liberal fluff that is intended to generate an emotional response and divide the races.

I see liberals aren't commenting on this.

It's all the fault of white cops.

Forum List

Back