Hey NFL! Kapaernik has been working out!

Oh no, those scary black teenagers are animals that must be put down first, questions later. The professional cop knows how to enforce the Palestinianization of our internal colonies.

Absolutely. If there is any question, law enforcement should always win.
LEOs have the right to return to their home after work in the same condition when they left for work.

So it's about protecting the work force for the extractive capitalists? Interesting. Law = goons? You said it in a manner of speaking, not me.

Tamir Rice, what 2 seconds? The cops never gave time for any question, they gunned down a kid in a park.

Fweedumb.

No. An officer should not have to risk his/her life or health over any misbehaved, disrespectful person.
Being an officer means you put your life on the line every day, if they can't handle it they should quit

They handle it quite well.

What's your point? Should an officer wait until they are being fired at before firing back?
Maybe you think an officer shouldn't fire back until they are hit first?
I googled the name and zero hits came up, seems all fake to me

I wish this piece of shit would just go join the Taliban or ISIS already, tell them they need a starter
We support them too from time to time ya know.
If I ever meet this fuck, I am gonna pull a flag out of my bag, and start singing the national anthem then take a picture of the ass kneeling before me looking like he wants to suck my dick
Great, glad to hear it, not sure what that has to do with your tacit support of our partnering with ISIS and the Taliban, but hey, the flag-n-shit.
You partner with Kappydick and the Taliban any time you want
Your nation love, the MAGAed USofA. Has partnered with ISIS, the Taliban, al Qaida and al Nusra, are you unaware of this?
ISIS would throw you off the roof first

His banishment is culturally interesting, is it not?

The NFL finds forgiveness in its heart for drug abusers, sexual abusers, alcoholics, adulterers, and the occasional wife beater, not to mention those who cheat at football in various ways.

But here's a player, obviously talented enough to be on the roster of any team, and probably fit enough to be on the field within a week or two of signing. We have a flurry of injured quarterbacks, such that some teams are interviewing Uber drivers for roster spots.

And Kapaernik has become a pariah for verbally and physically expressing an opinion that is quite common in the league, but unpopular to the fan base.

This sort of thing occasionally happens in "Hollywood," and certainly in the newsroom of many networks, but I can't think of many examples like this in Sports.

Is the Barry Bonds case similar? Bonds could have played another year or two, but was left out.

Forum List

Back