Hey NFL! Kapaernik has been working out!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Because he embarrassed america. Member what was done to Ali for getting uppity? When the police demonstrate that they can police themselves, then they can police the rest of us.

Because he embarrassed america. Member what was done to Ali for getting uppity? When the police demonstrate that they can police themselves, then they can police the rest of us.

Do you have a problem with police officers. Worry about yourself, not them. They have enough scumbags to deal with they don’t need more like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a problem with police officers. Worry about yourself, not them. They have enough scumbags to deal with they don’t need more like you.

Only the rogueass police officers who murder citizens in the streets who are unarmed and nonthreatening. Do you find that threatening?

Apparently Kapaernik is upset that NFL teams are starting first year QBs instead of picking him up. Golly why is the NFL so STOOOOOPID to be passing on a washed up QB who is poison in the locker-room to boot? Why aren't they knocking his door down with contracts? BAHAHAHAHA can this bozo actually be serious? He should concentrate on his new career path of being the next Malcom X.

As Steelers start undrafted rookie QB, Colin Kaepernick releases fact sheet to eliminate ‘false narratives’
I wish this piece of shit would just go join the Taliban or ISIS already, tell them they need a starter

Only the rogueass police officers who murder citizens in the streets who are unarmed and nonthreatening. Do you find that threatening?

Michael Brown? No threat? Just a gentle giant?

Oh no, those scary black teenagers are animals that must be put down first, questions later. The professional cop knows how to enforce the Palestinianization of our internal colonies.

Apparently Kapaernik is upset that NFL teams are starting first year QBs instead of picking him up. Golly why is the NFL so STOOOOOPID to be passing on a washed up QB who is poison in the locker-room to boot? Why aren't they knocking his door down with contracts? BAHAHAHAHA can this bozo actually be serious? He should concentrate on his new career path of being the next Malcom X.
I wish this piece of shit would just go join the Taliban or ISIS already, tell them they need a starter
We support them too from time to time ya know.

If I ever meet this fuck, I am gonna pull a flag out of my bag, and start singing the national anthem then take a picture of the ass kneeling before me looking like he wants to suck my dick

Oh no, those scary black teenagers are animals that must be put down first, questions later. The professional cop knows how to enforce the Palestinianization of our internal colonies.

Absolutely. If there is any question, law enforcement should always win.
LEOs have the right to return to their home after work in the same condition when they left for work.

If I ever meet this fuck, I am gonna pull a flag out of my bag, and start singing the national anthem then take a picture of the ass kneeling before me looking like he wants to suck my dick
Great, glad to hear it, not sure what that has to do with your tacit support of our partnering with ISIS and the Taliban, but hey, the flag-n-shit.

Great, glad to hear it, not sure what that has to do with your tacit support of our partnering with ISIS and the Taliban, but hey, the flag-n-shit.
You partner with Kappydick and the Taliban any time you want

LEOs have the right to return to their home after work in the same condition when they left for work.

So it's about protecting the work force for the extractive capitalists? Interesting. Law = goons? You said it in a manner of speaking, not me.

Tamir Rice, what 2 seconds? The cops never gave time for any question, they gunned down a kid in a park.

Fweedumb.

Should scary black teenagers attacking a cop be allowed to take that cop's gun?
Or, perhaps, be shot?

So it's about protecting the work force for the extractive capitalists? Interesting. Law = goons? You said it in a manner of speaking, not me.

Tamir Rice, what 2 seconds? The cops never gave time for any question, they gunned down a kid in a park.

Fweedumb.

extractive capitalists?

What's that?

Fweedumb.

extractive capitalists?

What's that?
Probably someone who said peace is good and was branded a racist by AOC

Fweedumb.

No. An officer should not have to risk his/her life or health over any misbehaved, disrespectful person.

Fweedumb.

What was the motivation behind the killing of Tamil Rice?

police don’t sign up for work to kill 12 year old black boys, dishonest leftist. The fact is they thought he had a gun and thought he was a threat. You guys will exploit anything to undermine our institutions and further your nihilistic agenda.

Last edited:

Fweedumb.

No. An officer should not have to risk his/her life or health over any misbehaved, disrespectful person.
Being an officer means you put your life on the line every day, if they can't handle it they should quit

Fweedumb.

What was the motivation behind the killing of Tamil Rice?

police don’t sign up for work to kill 12 year old black boys, dishonest leftist. The fact is the thought he had a gun and thought he was a threat. You guys will exploit anything to undermine our institutions and further your nihilistic agenda.
I Googled Tamil Rice and this is what came up

Forum List

Back