Hey Newt!! How about $1 million to drop out of the race?

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Talk-show host offers Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out

Popular right-wing talk-radio host Michael Savage has offered Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out of the race for the GOP nomination because he doesn't believe the former Speaker of the House can beat President Barack Obama.

Savage has a long list on his blog, including Gingrich's ads with Nancy Pelosi, his past infidelity and the fact that -- no matter his intelligence -- when he appears on TV "he will come off badly compared to Obama and look like nothing more than what he is: a fat, old, white man."

Savage said he will reveal further details soon.

Talk-show host offers Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out - Yahoo! News

Talk-show host offers Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out

Popular right-wing talk-radio host Michael Savage has offered Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out of the race for the GOP nomination because he doesn't believe the former Speaker of the House can beat President Barack Obama.

Savage has a long list on his blog, including Gingrich's ads with Nancy Pelosi, his past infidelity and the fact that -- no matter his intelligence -- when he appears on TV "he will come off badly compared to Obama and look like nothing more than what he is: a fat, old, white man."

Savage said he will reveal further details soon.

Talk-show host offers Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out - Yahoo! News

The problem is that 1 million just isn't enough. Newt wouldn't even bat an eye at this offer.

oh we know he won't take it because the offer is public, anyway.

what's interesting is who made the offer.

Have you ever taken the time to listen to Michael Savage's show?

He makes Limbaugh look like a bleeding heart liberal.

The man just oozes hate.

That's why the far righties love him.

I don't know any conservatives who listen to his show or even what radio station he is on in Chicago.

I only had the misfortune of listening to his show when I was at my summer place in Wisconsin where you can't get TV reception and he was on after Rush and Hannity. And I was like, "Holy Shit, Really? "

But, yeah, SP, I guess you think conservatives are monolithic...

oh we know he won't take it because the offer is public, anyway.

what's interesting is who made the offer.

The man just oozes hate.

Is that why Reuters news service condiders him "popular"? :D

From the link......

Popular right-wing talk-radio host Michael Savage....

The man just oozes hate.

I don't know any conservatives who listen to his show or even what radio station he is on in Chicago.

I only had the misfortune of listening to his show when I was at my summer place in Wisconsin where you can't get TV reception and he was on after Rush and Hannity. And I was like, "Holy Shit, Really? "

I don't either. I've heard the name but I've never listened to his show. From what I've heard about him he's nothing more than a weird shock jock. The Howard Stern of the far right.

Last edited:
When $ is involved Newt is always willing to listen to offers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRdqGKA782A&feature=player_embedded]Newt Gingrich: Selling Access - YouTube[/ame]

1 million? Newt will make more than that just being in the race. I'll bet you anything Newt finds ways to steal the money donated to his campaign.

The man just oozes hate.

I have heard his show many times. He has NEVER struck me as conservative. Nor as intelligent. I have no idea what makes the people on the left think that he has any notoriety with conservatives.

Even more, I wonder why it is always people on the left telling me what people on the right are watching. They are dead wrong most of the time.

I have heard his show many times. He has NEVER struck me as conservative. Nor as intelligent. I have no idea what makes the people on the left think that he has any notoriety with conservatives.

Even more, I wonder why it is always people on the left telling me what people on the right are watching. They are dead wrong most of the time.

Well, the first problem is that his show is at a time when most people are getting home and watching TV, not listening to the radio. So you can get an audience of 10 people and be a ratings leader.

Savage says these outrageous things that makes the Media Matters guys wet their panties, but I don't think anyone else cares about him.

Forum List

Back