Hey - New Here

Subhumus

Rookie
Feb 9, 2010
Howdy. I live in the USA and am SICK of the direction our country has been going for the last 100 years. We haven't been a Democratic Republic for a LONG time. I hate the grandiose two party system we are forced to chose from. It's like being trapped within a game of political ping pong where the only thing that's certain is the fact that we won't EVER be the winner. Not even a moderate beneficiary.

If I had my way, we would revolt tomorrow. Those are heart felt words coming from a guy that doesn't even own a gun. I have been forced to come to the conclusion that "change" will not ever be the delivered results from electing some slick talking politician. Uprooting the present power entrenchment is the ONLY solution. There's an old saying that somehow rings inescapably true in this scenario. It goes something like this:

The practical definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

How long must we play this game? How long must we line the pockets of those who have sworn to "serve" us? How long must we ALL remain slaves to a system that serves only those who control it to their gain, rather than wisely lead those whom it's supposed to beneficially govern?

What do you think the cause of these problems is?

The way I see it, America's biggest problem is that it's gotten too big. It's too "diverse", too choked with illegal immigrants, too split apart by every race, religion and ethnicity in the world demanding its "special rights", factions, terrorism caused by lopsided foreign policies, elites who are disconnected from the people, whites who are denigrated and displaced.

Nobody can ever give me an example of the ever-expanding, multi-lingual empire that lasted. Rome didn't.

Why does anyone think we will?

We are basically entering the Dark Ages all over again.

What do you think the cause of these problems is?

The way I see it, America's biggest problem is that it's gotten too big. It's too "diverse", too choked with illegal immigrants, too split apart by every race, religion and ethnicity in the world demanding its "special rights", factions, terrorism caused by lopsided foreign policies, elites who are disconnected from the people, whites who are denigrated and displaced.

Nobody can ever give me an example of the ever-expanding, multi-lingual empire that lasted. Rome didn't.

Why does anyone think we will?

We are basically entering the Dark Ages all over again.

I agree with you in MOST aspects. The USA has lost it's identity. Of this there is no question. It is precisely because of this intense identity crises that we are so easy to control. It is the reason why the United States has become one big flop house anti community with a 7-Eleven mentality. The real question is what happened initially that allowed such a process to "take over" and perpetuate itself to the point we are presently at? That's the real issue. What I am stating here WJ is that we need to focus on cause rather than effect. Black, White, Chinese, Portuguese, Dirty Knees...you know the rest.

When did government stop living up to it's name? That's when the issue started and subsequently every problem that you and I can sit down and point a finger at ensued.

The difference between a really good chess player and effective wise leadership is really not all that different. The key here is to think ahead.

The specific denigration that you refer to is an example of when our leaders are too preoccupied with their own selfish best interests to think ahead. They have all been in it for the flashy minute, wallowing in their titillating distractions.That's when special interest's ploys are put into motion. These ploy designers know the concepts of strategy and how to use their opponents weaknesses against them. This is where government failed.

The why and how of government failure are what are on my mind here more so than the who or what WJ. I tend to see all the who and what info as results or symptoms of a condition that must be arrested, that will as you put it it quite well, result ultimately in this country's demise if it is not.

Yes, the country is over run with illegal and non contributing aliens. Yes, the men and their racial predispositions that built this country have been legally finagled into an extremely compromised social position of anything but equal opportunity. Yes, yes, yes, we are working for the man and he is NOT of our choosing. But the question is why. I do believe it is our government's complete and inexcusable failure that has allowed such ridiculous conditions to come about. I also think that it's absolutely critical to understand that our government has become so diseased that not only have "whites" mostly done these injustices to themselves, but now conditions have progressed to the point where we are fully subject to EXTERNAL manipulation and control.

I think that we all enjoy a good pain killer now and then, but I'm afraid that the situation is far more advanced in that unless we cure it, the dark ages might look kind of grand compared to where we are really headed.

Last edited:
Howdy. I live in the USA and am SICK of the direction our country has been going for the last 100 years. We haven't been a Democratic Republic for a LONG time. I hate the grandiose two party system we are forced to chose from. It's like being trapped within a game of political ping pong where the only thing that's certain is the fact that we won't EVER be the winner. Not even a moderate beneficiary.

If I had my way, we would revolt tomorrow. Those are heart felt words coming from a guy that doesn't even own a gun. I have been forced to come to the conclusion that "change" will not ever be the delivered results from electing some slick talking politician. Uprooting the present power entrenchment is the ONLY solution. There's an old saying that somehow rings inescapably true in this scenario. It goes something like this:

The practical definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

How long must we play this game? How long must we line the pockets of those who have sworn to "serve" us? How long must we ALL remain slaves to a system that serves only those who control it to their gain, rather than wisely lead those whom it's supposed to beneficially govern?

Welcome to the forum. I agree with you regarding the two party system.

Everyone has been waiting on you for our revolt Subhumus!
Where have you been?
Time for pitchforks and torches...
What! You didn't even bring a...
Alright peasants, we are going to have to get socialized.
Who's in charge of this dictatorship?
:beer:

Forum List

Back