Hey Nancy - What about those Nazi signs at the AZ rally?

Anchor babies have ILLEGAL immugrant parents. Were Ms Malkins parents illegal?

Why do so many confuse immigrants with ILLEGALS?

Her parents had arrived in the U.S. earlier that year on an employer-sponsored visa.

Malkin calls Americans NAZIS. You won't hear that on GOP hate radio!!!

Hypocrisy. Word.

That law is extreme and the governor deserves the protests. Michelle Malkin and her moronic tirades are complete and utter idiocy on a daily basis. Nobody in their right mind would give her any credibility at all.

Have you read it? It is the same law the feds have almost exactly.

No she hasn't read it and in fact the Federal law is a lot tougher than the Arizona law.

Federal Immigration laws allow for racial profiling, Arizona's doesnt.

Federal Immigration law allows people to be stopped for just walking down the street, Arizona's doesnt.

Supreme court voted unanimously in 1975 that Federal agents are allowed to profile. Arizona law stops that.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

rec9.jpg

Hypocrisy. Word.

Malkin has some great pics from the protest. Didn't see these on the MSM.

Hypocrisy. Word.

That law is extreme and the governor deserves the protests. Michelle Malkin and her moronic tirades are complete and utter idiocy on a daily basis. Nobody in their right mind would give her any credibility at all.

You need a high colonic!

they don't they're obviously opportunistically obtuse. The got the OOO syndrome.. a + 0 :eusa_whistle:

They do it on purpose, because it would be a lot easier to defend legal immigrants than illegals, if they could just get us to cooperate and attack THEM instead.

Malkin was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the first of two children of Philippine citizens Apolo Maglalang, a physician in training, and Rafaela, a homemaker and schoolteacher.[3] Her parents had arrived in the U.S. earlier that year on an employer-sponsored visa.[3][4] Malkin has a younger brother.[5] After her father received his medical training, the family moved to the small southern New Jersey town of Absecon, where she and her brother were raised in the Catholic faith.[3] Malkin has described a formative event when she was in kindergarten: One day, the other children called her a racist name, and she went home crying. Her mother comforted her and told her that, "everyone has prejudice." She has said that she is "eternally grateful" for that counsel.[6]

Malkin attended Holy Spirit Roman Catholic High School, where she edited the school newspaper and planned to become a concert pianist.[3]

In 1988, Malkin enrolled at Oberlin College. While at Oberlin, she changed her major from music to English and began writing for an independent newspaper, that was edited by her fellow student and future husband, Jesse Malkin. In her first article for the paper, she attacked Oberlin's affirmative-action program and received a "hugely negative response" from other Oberlin students.[3]She later described her alma mater as a "radically left-wing, liberal arts college".[3][7]

Well it seems she is but NOT from ILLEGAL parents which is where I have a problem......the illegal parents who have their babies in the USA should NOT be considered citizens.

An "anchor baby" is, by definition, a child used to establish a foothold, or anchor, in the United States. People who are here legally don't need to do that, so no, Michelle Malkin is not an "anchor baby".

How about them pics? No wonder they are concerned about Raza studies in schools there. Seems they do believe AZ belongs to Mexico. I wonder where they learned that...

rec9.jpg

Hypocrisy. Word.

Malkin has some great pics from the protest. Didn't see these on the MSM.

Hypocrisy. Word.

Malkin aside, answer truthfully. Did the left complain about the nazi signs at the Tea Party events? The point of the op was the hypocrisy. Where is the cry from the liberal politicians on this event as the nazi symbols were the same. There is no defense for either side to use this symbol of hate. You disagree?

The one that bugs me the most.

ampower.jpg

Malkin in Philippina. Her parents were here legally when she was born. Her father was an intern at the time at a Philadelphia hospital.

Why worry if Malkin is legal or not ? I’m an American.You nicey nicey assholes that worry about sundry details like, say, the legality of the war in Iraq or that spill of oil in the Gulf of Mexico, but ya'a... turn a blind to illegal immigrants from Mexico. Amazes me, you shitheads sicken me with the the hypocrisy you guys spout. Sickens me, literaly.

Forum List

Back