Hey Nancy - What about those Nazi signs at the AZ rally?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
rec9.jpg

Hypocrisy. Word.

Malkin has some great pics from the protest. Didn't see these on the MSM.

Michelle Malkin Yet another reconquista photo album the MSM won’t print

rec9.jpg

Hypocrisy. Word.

Malkin calls Americans NAZIS. You won't hear that on GOP hate radio!!!

Hypocrisy. Word.

But don't Nazi signs make Pelosi cry? I'd really like to see her reaction.

I'd also like to hear truthmatters denounce it or something. She probably hasn't seen the pictures. On account of Malkin being the only one showing them. Word.

rec9.jpg

Hypocrisy. Word.

Hypocrisy. Word.

So it's ok for the left but not the right? Got it. Hypocrisy. Word. Moron. Another Word. Partisan Hack. Two Words.
So it's ok for the right but not the left? Got it. Hypocrisy. Word. Moron. Another Word. Partisan Hack. Two Words.

Hypocrisy. Word.

So it's ok for the left but not the right? Got it. Hypocrisy. Word. Moron. Another Word. Partisan Hack. Two Words.
So it's ok for the right but not the left? Got it. Hypocrisy. Word. Moron. Another Word. Partisan Hack. Two Words.

It's not right for either side. Both sides fucking suck.

They all are sucking motherfuckers.

But don't Nazi signs make Pelosi cry? I'd really like to see her reaction.

I'd also like to hear truthmatters denounce it or something. She probably hasn't seen the pictures. On account of Malkin being the only one showing them. Word.
But didn't Pelosi's reporting the Nazi signs make all of GOP hate media and the drones on this board cry? I'm laughing at your reaction.

I'd also like to hear Stuttering LimpTard the Sophist denounce Malkin for accusing Americans of WEARING swastikas and calling Americans Nazis.

August 7, 2009
PELOSI:* I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care. *

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas.* Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

rec9.jpg

Hypocrisy. Word.

Hypocrisy. Word.

That law is extreme and the governor deserves the protests. Michelle Malkin and her moronic tirades are complete and utter idiocy on a daily basis. Nobody in their right mind would give her any credibility at all.

rec9.jpg

Hypocrisy. Word.

Hypocrisy. Word.

That law is extreme and the governor deserves the protests. Michelle Malkin and her moronic tirades are complete and utter idiocy on a daily basis. Nobody in their right mind would give her any credibility at all.

Have you read it? It is the same law the feds have almost exactly.

ALL latino orgs are anti-american in one way or another. Talk about hypocricy......

Michelle Malkin is right on! Those who refuse to believe what is going on in this country when it's right in front of their very eyes, are living in another planet. Refusing to accept the truth will only bring you grief when you won't recongnize where this country is heading.

Just as an aside....Isn't Michelle an anchor baby?

RE: Michelle Malkin

I’m a Philly-born, South Jersey-raised alumna of Holy Spirit HS and Oberlin College. I live with my husband and two children in the Colorado Springs, Col., area.

Malkin was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the first of two children of Philippine citizens Apolo Maglalang, a physician in training, and Rafaela, a homemaker and schoolteacher.[3] Her parents had arrived in the U.S. earlier that year on an employer-sponsored visa.[3][4] Malkin has a younger brother.[5] After her father received his medical training, the family moved to the small southern New Jersey town of Absecon, where she and her brother were raised in the Catholic faith.[3] Malkin has described a formative event when she was in kindergarten: One day, the other children called her a racist name, and she went home crying. Her mother comforted her and told her that, "everyone has prejudice." She has said that she is "eternally grateful" for that counsel.[6]

Malkin attended Holy Spirit Roman Catholic High School, where she edited the school newspaper and planned to become a concert pianist.[3]

In 1988, Malkin enrolled at Oberlin College. While at Oberlin, she changed her major from music to English and began writing for an independent newspaper, that was edited by her fellow student and future husband, Jesse Malkin. In her first article for the paper, she attacked Oberlin's affirmative-action program and received a "hugely negative response" from other Oberlin students.[3]She later described her alma mater as a "radically left-wing, liberal arts college".[3][7]

Well it seems she is but NOT from ILLEGAL parents which is where I have a problem......the illegal parents who have their babies in the USA should NOT be considered citizens.

Forum List

Back